The Blue Note Thread

I had this crazy robotic/glitch type noise on mine at a couple places. My replacement is fine though.

On a side note this has to be the album of the year for me. I was lucky enough to see Joel Ross live at a really intimate setting (our table was touching the stage!) and they played constantly for about 3 hours with just 1 break inbetween. It was just amazing. Even today, 3 months later, I still find myself humming bits from the show.
I'm through side C and no crazy noises so far. Very little surface noise that I think could be fixed with a clean. Considering myself lucky after all the bad stories I heard about this pressing!

I'm through side C and no crazy noises so far. Very little surface noise that I think could be fixed with a clean. Considering myself lucky after all the bad stories I heard about this pressing!
You'd certainly know if you had the same issues as mine did. It sounds like megatron transforming in your living room.

Bill Frisell wrote about his favorite BN albums. Might be of interest to y'all:
Think you!

Grant Green
Sunday Mornin' [Plaid Room Records Exclusive Blue Vinyl]
a274902e5e6005493c0821df1602498f_1024x1024.jpg

New Plaid Room preorder:
- Mastered by Kevin Gray from the original analog tapes
- Plated and pressed at RTI
- 180g pressing, housed in a Stoughton "old-style" tip-on jacket, rice paper inner sleeve

Grant Green
Sunday Mornin' [Plaid Room Records Exclusive Blue Vinyl]
a274902e5e6005493c0821df1602498f_1024x1024.jpg

New Plaid Room preorder:
- Mastered by Kevin Gray from the original analog tapes
- Plated and pressed at RTI
- 180g pressing, housed in a Stoughton "old-style" tip-on jacket, rice paper inner sleeve

just came here to share the same thing..... easy buy.

Back