The Beatles

Last edited:
Holy Christ! Just looking at the mofis I’m missing. What lunatic has led to “With The Beatles” being the most expensive of the mofi records and costing €400!!! The worlds crazy!
I'm down to 3 and I don't think that ones gonna happen at current prices, ridiculous.
I still need Beatles for Sale and Yellow Submarine outside of With the Beatles.

This is going to end up being the hole in the MoFi collection, crazy..............
View attachment 108487

Im considering selling all but Let It Be and Abbey Road, buying yellow submarine and going back to the original plan of only having mofi for the ones that weren’t ever in mono. It’s just got obscene for all of the ones I’m missing, this pressing is just the apex.

oh, yea, so now that we got all things must pass remixed/remastered for its 50th anniversary (not a beatles record, but still got the same treatment as pepper/white/abbey road imo), i think it’s safe to assume we wont be getting a 50th edition of let it be. shame.

so i guess i gotta stop holding out in grabbing rubber soul, revolver and let it be in the hopes they’ll get the 50th special treatment

oh, yea, so now that we got all things must pass remixed/remastered for its 50th anniversary (not a beatles record, but still got the same treatment as pepper/white/abbey road imo), i think it’s safe to assume we wont be getting a 50th edition of let it be. shame.

so i guess i gotta stop holding out in grabbing rubber soul, revolver and let it be in the hopes they’ll get the 50th special treatment

It’s always a good idea with Beatles to do a bit of hunting to see if you can find clean Japanese pressings or 80s U.K. Parlophone pressings. Certainly over the 2012 stereo represses anyway.

Im considering selling all but Let It Be and Abbey Road, buying yellow submarine and going back to the original plan of only having mofi for the ones that weren’t ever in mono. It’s just got obscene for all of the ones I’m missing, this pressing is just the apex.
Ya, I completely understand.............but missing only Yellow Submarine and With the Beatles makes it really annoying.

Ya, I completely understand.............but missing only Yellow Submarine and With the Beatles makes it really annoying.

Yeah even if I spent a little over what I’ve ideally wanted I’d get to the point of only missing With The Beatles and hating myself for wanting to spend $400 on what I consider to be their weakest studio album (well either it or Beatles For Sale) that I also have a lovely mono copy of.

Back