The Beatles

Bad Batch has been ok I'm told by my under twelve SW experts as well.

You can always sub for 1 month or "borrow" someone's D+ login to watch it until it gets to the theater and Blueray.

That's a nice thought. Not to be that fatal but I just don't see Disney being… that accomadating. About anything, really.
I mean it says debuting exclusively not exclusively available. Disney is not going to give up making a buck. Chances are they realized 6 hours was too long for theatrical release and are using the debut to boost the profile of the platform. I’m sure there will be a wider release at some point.

They originally announced it would be on Hulu, which makes this kind of a bummer to go the D+ route, especially as someone who hasn't bit the bullet (or snagged a login from someone else) yet.
You can bundle Hulu and Disney+ together. I can't remember exactly how much we pay for it but it wasn't much more than Hulu itself.

Beatles Fans -

My friend and I, who I consider to be some of the biggest Beatles fans, compiled an album of Beatles side projects to create a cohesive album. In the same vein as Ethan Hawke's "Black Album", we wanted to create a "lost' Beatles album that we thought would represent as close to a "unreleased" Beatles album as we could. Not necessarily their "best" solo songs per-se, but the most Beatlesy.

If you want, listen here!

They originally announced it would be on Hulu, which makes this kind of a bummer to go the D+ route, especially as someone who hasn't bit the bullet (or snagged a login from someone else) yet.

Disney has the loot (paraphrasing Pirates Of Silicon Valley) and viewership. Also will be good to get this to a younger demographic.

Beatles Fans -

My friend and I, who I consider to be some of the biggest Beatles fans, compiled an album of Beatles side projects to create a cohesive album. In the same vein as Ethan Hawke's "Black Album", we wanted to create a "lost' Beatles album that we thought would represent as close to a "unreleased" Beatles album as we could. Not necessarily their "best" solo songs per-se, but the most Beatlesy.

If you want, listen here!

Have copied and will give it a listen, did something similar myself with a nothing post 1973 rule

Beatles crew - any truth to the rumors that they are repressing the mono box set albums (just without the box)??? I'd love to pick up MMT.

You’re the first I’ve heard of this rumours sadly and I can’t find much chatter elsewhere on line about it. Hopefully they will eventually but I would imagine that there are a few other releases in the pipelines first.

You’re the first I’ve heard of this rumours sadly and I can’t find much chatter elsewhere on line about it. Hopefully they will eventually but I would imagine that there are a few other releases in the pipelines first.
Someone mentioned to me today. I won't pay flipper prices for that set since I have most of the individual ones I want in mono already. Meanwhile my local has the entire MOFI box in pristine condition that torments me...

Cross-post from Definitive Audiophile Pressings thread:

Saw this on my travels today. It's not on my want list at this price, but if anyone is looking for an apparently sealed Beatles MoFi Collection and this looks good to you, drop me a line and I'll provide you with the relevant contact info.

IMG_6259.jpeg

Cross-post from Definitive Audiophile Pressings thread:

Saw this on my travels today. It's not on my want list at this price, but if anyone is looking for an apparently sealed Beatles MoFi Collection and this looks good to you, drop me a line and I'll provide you with the relevant contact info.

View attachment 105539
Wonder if they’d trade me for my mono box?

Back