The 1001 Album Generator Project Thread

Should we do a group project

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get that part of it for sure. Notice I didn’t compare like Merge to Dischord. But XL is part of a conglomerate. Which puts them in like a coalition in the bunny rabbit show by Sandra Boynton, ladies and gentlemen, can you hear me hello I just want to say what’s the bunny rabbit show here we go we are 10 terrific rabbits, and we like to dance and sing to her if they cry, but we can do most anything we’re very good at hopping. We’re hopping in a row we’re not so good at shopping. It’s the bunny rabbit show. You can tell that we are robins fires are very long and our noses always cover with me, saying the rabbit song oh we are 10 terrific rabbit time. Would you like to learn some thing we asked 10 terrific rabbits we can do most anything we’re very good at jumping, we can do bunnies here but he’s there a bunny tree for you you but if you’re not around it don’t worry it’s OK you just find yourself somebody years ago be on your way hey yes, we know we are all terrific rabbi. Tell me about the Rosa know is the bunny that’s right it’s Avani tonight .

My daughter came to have a book read and the mike turned on when I set the phone down…. Anyhow xl, 4ad and a couple others together are different then the millionaire to billionaire comparison too.

Did you have a stroke?

My question still seems valid.

LOL, it originally read “Nike” instead of “Mike” making me think your crazy was continuing, your daughter came into the room and your shoes turned on.

I get it now. Stroke risk averted. I don’t have to call your local 911 for assistance. Good!

Y
LOL, it originally read “Nike” instead of “Mike” making me think your crazy was continuing, your daughter came into the room and your shoes turned on.

I get it now. Stroke risk averted. I don’t have to call your local 911 for assistance. Good!
Your Nikes don’t do dictation for you?

Today's (Have not listened, in the queue after Gene Clark)
91b39f42f07681db56fd9718b221d26cfee9ab80

Today's (Have not listened, in the queue after Gene Clark)
91b39f42f07681db56fd9718b221d26cfee9ab80
Getting ready to give this a go, I have not listened to the whole album. According to Last.fm, I listened to Car Song and Vaseline earlier this year? Anyhow, will report back.

I assume this is "power-pop" that subgenre which sort of came from post-punk but seems more catchy? Anyhow, this is quite enjoyable. Something that I wouldn't mind spending more time with, unsure if I will make the effort though. Reasonably fun music. 3 stars.

Last edited:
Back