Television

Hard to separate the two. They are so complimentary to one another. I am sure some one could enjoy them independently, but why would anyone want to?
Agreed. It was so much fun to watch BCS in real time and try to find easter eggs and/or storyline goofs. Both are outstanding shows on their own, but together, they are beyond brilliance.

Anyone started Silo yet? First two episodes have me engaged. Apple seems to have more hits than misses in general, even if there were a couple that disappointed me last year.
Haven't gotten around to watching the start of it, but I had hoped to revisit the first book before starting. Simply hadn't the time these past several weeks.

I originally picked it up years back, LOVED the prologue but struggled with the main story, so I set it aside about 1/3 of the way in to book 1. It's such a great concept. Probs will just end up diving in to the season and then restarting the book later.

I'm putting this season of Ted Lasso on hold until the season's done and we have the bigger picture to see if it's worth it. Apart from a couple eps, this season really isn't it for me. I don't care about 70% of these storylines. Ted feels sidelined in his own show. The original dynamic I loved in season 1 isn't there anymore.

I'm putting this season of Ted Lasso on hold until the season's done and we have the bigger picture to see if it's worth it. Apart from a couple eps, this season really isn't it for me. I don't care about 70% of these storylines. Ted feels sidelined in his own show. The original dynamic I loved in season 1 isn't there anymore.
No idea what they’re building toward. Really odd. The Amsterdam episode was a fun standalone though.

This last one was really, really good.

Back