Television

No word from Hisense. I haven't given them their 100 dollars, but they haven't called yet either. When they do call, I'll ask for a supervisor and present my plan of not paying them 100 dollars and asking for a refund instead of another shitty TV. I'm sure that will go well.

We very much enjoyed the first episode of What If? It was a lot of fun.

Is it just me or is the animation a little wonky. Also, I normally like Jeffrey Wirght quite a bit but I’m not sure I like him as the Watcher.

I haven't explored Apple TV much either, but Ted Lasso is genuinely now one of the best things I've seen in a while.

I never finished the first season of Mythic Quest, but I did remember being pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

I think that's all I've watched on the service. Central Park may be next though.

After we finish "You're the Worst", I want to try this one. @eatdogs Did you see this one? It looks really hilarious.

Yeah, we watched the first 3 episodes yesterday. It’s a really fun show. I am not gonna ruin the jokes for you but let’s just say any show that makes multiple Willow references over its first 3 episodes is alright by me.

I'm loving Reservation Dogs as well. Whoever is curating the music is picking some really cool shit. Stooges, Link Wray, Sleep, JD McPherson to name a few.
Agreed, the soundtrack is brilliant. I enjoyed the opening homage to Reservoir Dogs’ K-Billy’s Super Sounds of the 70s too. A nice touch.

Back