Television

tbh i dont know if its even just a general white male problem... its white men in the US (specifically nationalists) specifically... as michael moore pointed out in bowling for columbine there are a TON of white men with violence in somewhere like canada, but the violence statistics are much lower than in america.. obviously there are examples of other countries having intense violent hate crimes (EDL, the Quebec mosque shooting), but the intense amount is much less strong than it is in the US, specifically because of a specific culture of fear and facism and racism

Isn't it because in America people have easy access to guns?

Well, I heard from Hisense. They want the TV back and plan to send me a new one. The hitch is, they want me to give a $100 deposit on my credit card that they will hold until they receive the old TV and inspect it for new damage and see if it is indeed broken. I then asked yet again for a refund and they said 'no, this is the offer.'

They are supposed to call me within 48 hours and that's when I give my credit card number. This feels wrong, and I'm not going to do that.
I mean seriously, they want more money from me right now? Nope. Just nope. I feel like they would find something with the old TV that clears them to keep the 100...like dented during shipping or something. Plus I don't want a new Hisense.

I really feel like every step of the way they have wanted me to just give up and go away.

And the worst part? At this point I was looking forward to the Field Destroy, which now won't happen.

Well, I heard from Hisense. They want the TV back and plan to send me a new one. The hitch is, they want me to give a $100 deposit on my credit card that they will hold until they receive the old TV and inspect it for new damage and see if it is indeed broken. I then asked yet again for a refund and they said 'no, this is the offer.'

They are supposed to call me within 48 hours and that's when I give my credit card number. This feels wrong, and I'm not going to do that.
I mean seriously, they want more money from me right now? Nope. Just nope. I feel like they would find something with the old TV that clears them to keep the 100...like dented during shipping or something. Plus I don't want a new Hisense.

I really feel like every step of the way they have wanted me to just give up and go away.

And the worst part? At this point I was looking forward to the Field Destroy, which now won't happen.
Keep pressing em. Ask to speak with supervisors go get your money.

That really sucks

Yeah thats just nuts. Not sure I have ever heard anything like that. I agree with you and would try to avoid doing that if at all possible.

Also, so far I have eluded the charms of Apple TV but Shrink Next Door will probably change that. Will Farrell & Paul Rudd directed by Michael Showalter in a true life period drama. That is like catnip to my middle aged ass.

Apple TV has a lot of great content. The Morning Show, Central Park, Ted Lasso, Mythic Quest. And I'm about to start watching Physical and Mr. Corman (? .. the new show starring Joseph Gordon Levitt).

Apple TV has a lot of great content. The Morning Show, Central Park, Ted Lasso, Mythic Quest. And I'm about to start watching Physical and Mr. Corman (? .. the new show starring Joseph Gordon Levitt).
What did you think of Mr. Corman? Not sure that I’m 100% in yet after two episodes but JGL is charming enough that I’ll keep watching.
For All Mankind is also pretty great if Space Race alternate history sounds remotely interesting to you.
I’ll be digging in to this soon. I hear S1 is a bit of a slog but S2 is fantastic.

What did you think of Mr. Corman? Not sure that I’m 100% in yet after two episodes but JGL is charming enough that I’ll keep watching.

I’ll be digging in to this soon. I hear S1 is a bit of a slog but S2 is fantastic.

Sorry. I haven't watched it yet. Probably sometime this week. I'll let you know. I've heard good things about it.

Back