Talking U2 with you too.

Picked up my copy of ATYCLB Super Deluxe Vinyl box set today and was not disappointed. Yes, it is pricey, but the b-sides / out-takes LP was worth it to me. First LP I spun.

View attachment 72770

I’ve got the cd set coming , really for the live material. I really wish they’d ditch the dated remix discs and chuck out more live or unreleased material. They were on fire on this tour , last great tour for me , kinda been downhill ever since

I’ve got the cd set coming , really for the live material. I really wish they’d ditch the dated remix discs and chuck out more live or unreleased material. They were on fire on this tour , last great tour for me , kinda been downhill ever since
I wish they would have done a 3 CD set with just the proper album and the live set. Dedicating just one disc for the concert doesn’t cut it, and I really have no use for the remixes. I too saw them on this tour, and they were incredible, just sucks that in order for me to get the entire concert I have to spring for a Super Deluxe version.

Completely agree re the remixes. It honestly was the bsides and rarities that sold me on this set. Love having the live show as well.

Interesting but understandable choice to censor "Bullet the Blue Sky". This my absolute favorite live performance of that track but it did always make me cringe.

Also, why don't they flip the first two and show them in Chronological order? I suppose they want the Ireland show on St Patrick's day.

Are there any rumors they release a new album anytime soon?
I wish they would try something a bit more experimental, like they did with "Zooropa" and "Pop" in the 90s.

I wish they would try something a bit more experimental, like they did with "Zooropa" and "Pop" in the 90s.
Not that I know of. It seems like every time they release an album there's rumors that they have multiple albums ready to go but it never happens.

They’re best when they experiment. Their output since ATYCLB not been great. Of the albums released since then, I only listen to No Line On the Horizon.

Back