Talking U2 with you too.

ATYCLB 20th anniversary editions coming at the end of October.

This album has a special place in my heart. This is where I truly got into U2. My Dad would play this CD in his car constantly for probably two years. I remember many road trips hearing this all the way through, and then hearing it restart again.

I'm in for the 11 piece vinyl.

EDIT: Seeing this now mentioned on U2.com: All That You Can’t Leave Behind Turns 20

Last edited:

This album has a special place in my heart. This is where I truly got into U2. My Dad would play this CD in his far constantly for probably two years. I remember many road trips hearing this all the way through, and then hearing it restart again.

Agree. I love this album so much and it's one of the only albums ever I'd buy something like this for. U2 was the first band I really got into as a kid, and I'd listen to Joshua Tree, War, and Unforgettable fire on CD all the time. 'Can't leave behind' album came out when I was 14 and was one of the first new release albums I was excited for. A new U2 album with a return to their more classic sound was so huge for me (I love their 90s stuff now, not as much back then).
It's no joke probably one of the most important albums of my life and I can't wait to be be able to dive into this and feel like I'm listening for the first time again.

This album has a special place in my heart. This is where I truly got into U2. My Dad would play this CD in his car constantly for probably two years. I remember many road trips hearing this all the way through, and then hearing it restart again.

EDIT: Seeing this now mentioned on U2.com: All That You Can’t Leave Behind Turns 20
October is already an expensive month! While not my favorite album I would love to own that Boston show on vinyl.

@wynn72. Similar for me. I grew up with parents mostly listening to classic rock radio. At that time, I hated classic rock. When I would hear U2 on those stations I'd actually enjoy those songs. Never took my relationship with them further than that. Didnt look deeper, just loved the songs when they came up on radio. Then we went on a ski trip to Vermont a little after ATYCLB album release. Family friend swore by the ATYCLB album and had told us he had bought many copies as gifts for friends. That inspired my dad to pick up a copy of the album. From there we listened to it all the time, it was finally something my dad and I both agreed on musically for once, especially at that time I was mostly listening to only hip-hop. I think it brought us closer together during my teenage years. I was probably 13 or 14 then. Fond memories.

Just read all the details and Disc 1-6 are fire. 7-11 I can do without (don't care for remixes at all).
Hopefully they are just 7 inches to not drive the prices up too much.

@wynn72. Similar for me. I grew up with parents mostly listening to classic rock radio. At that time, I hated classic rock. When I would hear U2 on those stations I'd actually enjoy those songs. Never took my relationship with them further than that. Didnt look deeper, just loved the songs when they came up on radio. Then we went on a ski trip to Vermont a little after AYCLB album release. Family friend swore by the AYCLB album and had told us he had bought many copies as gifts for friends. That inspired my dad to pick up a copy of the album. From there we listened to it all the time, it was finally something my dad and I both agreed on musically for once, especially at that time I was mostly listening to only hip-hop. I think it brought us closer together during my teenage years. I was probably 13 or 14 then. Fond memories.

That's awesome. So similar to me. I couldnt get into my parent, aunts and uncles music at all except for U2 (and the Charlie Daniels Band). It kind of sucks that for our generation, there seems to be a stigma against them and they are viewed as this safe "Dad rock" type band. It's awesome to hear someone else though with the same fond memories of them growing up.

Just read all the details and Disc 1-6 are fire. 7-11 I can do without (don't care for remixes at all).
Hopefully they are just 7 inches to not drive the prices up too much.
I agree. There's a good chance I would never listen to those remix discs. I also own most of those B Sides on Medium Rare and Remastered. Besides the live show, which is the same as the DVD, I think I would need one heck of a deal for the 11 disc set.

I agree. There's a good chance I would never listen to those remix discs. I also own most of those B Sides on Medium Rare and Remastered. Besides the live show, which is the same as the DVD, I think I would need one heck of a deal for the 11 disc set.

I have a udiscover 25% coupon (that I hope is still good), really hoping it shows up on there. $200 is quite a bit for me right now.

U2 - Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (Acoustic Version / Lyric Video): (Song is also out now on all DSPs)

Back