Talking U2 with you too.

I probably would have settled for the 2 CD set but it's missing all of my favorite songs from that show.

ATYCLB 20th anniversary editions coming at the end of October.

This album has a special place in my heart. This is where I truly got into U2. My Dad would play this CD in his car constantly for probably two years. I remember many road trips hearing this all the way through, and then hearing it restart again.

I'm in for the 11 piece vinyl.

EDIT: Seeing this now mentioned on U2.com: All That You Can’t Leave Behind Turns 20
Me too. To finally have some of those great b-sides and tracks from The Complete U2 / Unreleased & Rare on wax is something I've wanted for a long time. I LOVED this tour.

ATYCLB 20th anniversary editions coming at the end of October.

This album has a special place in my heart. This is where I truly got into U2. My Dad would play this CD in his car constantly for probably two years. I remember many road trips hearing this all the way through, and then hearing it restart again.

I'm in for the 11 piece vinyl.

EDIT: Seeing this now mentioned on U2.com: All That You Can’t Leave Behind Turns 20
This is really tempting but I think I’ll wait a bit to see if it drops in an accideal somewhere down the line (I got the Joshua Tree super deluxe edition for like $80 by waiting it out)

Are you serious? I just bought a black reissue like a month ago!

Did they announce the pressing number?

Looking forward to this - that leaves War , rattle and hum , achtung and all that you can’t ... left for the coloured vinyl campaign
And maybe passengers

Got the 20th anniversary ATYCLB 11 LP for $180.

$259 - 30 percent off code *SHRIEK*30 - comes to $180 (and free shipping)

Last edited:

Not quite sure if this is legit or not.

Last edited:

Not quite sure if this is legit or not.
Saw this on FB and was skeptical.

I really love No Line on the Horizon so to see it at 99 was disappointing. Agree that the top was pretty solid and was glad to see if just didn't make it all of their big singles. Also posted the link in the U2 thread so all the U2 haters don't need to read opinions about it .

(I’m moving my response here so the Radiohead stans won’t be too bothered.)

I don’t like anything U2 has done since Pop, so I can’t say I share your frustration!

What I do share is Hyden’s love of Achtung Baby. Sure, I’d rank my favorites differently than him, but overall I was pleased to see “Acrobat” and “Ultraviolet” and “Until the End of the World” up there.

I need the album of U2 songs recorded for SOE, that were shelved when Trump won and they went in a different direction, to come out 11/4/20.

Might as well post this here too.

Interesting read. It’d be fun/infuriating to do this. I suspect my list, however, would include only 1 or 2 songs from their last two records, and would be completely dependent on my mood at the time. My top 5 probably fluctuate between Ultraviolet, Zooropa, Bad, Streets, and Zoo Station

Interesting read. It’d be fun/infuriating to do this. I suspect my list, however, would include only 1 or 2 songs from their last two records, and would be completely dependent on my mood at the time. My top 5 probably fluctuate between Ultraviolet, Zooropa, Bad, Streets, and Zoo Station

I’ve considered doing a Beatles list like that. Dumped all their songs into a playlist several months ago, but haven’t mustered the energy to organize them. Given how hard it’s been to rank my top 50 albums for another thread, I can’t imagine how hard it’d be to rank around 200 songs!

I'm not even sure Where the Streets Have No Name would be my top 10 TBH.

Back