Talking U2 with you too.

Looks good.. some additional unreleased live tracks on the b side ... I’m on,y missing Wide Wake in Europe of the RSD releases.

That one eluded me .. shame as worth a bob now
Yeah, Wide Awake in Europe is my top U2 want. I also missed out on the white label Songs of Innocence.

I actually never understood the appeal of that song. No emotion. Not even they catchy. It's just very meh. Especially when you compare it to the rest of that album.

Exactly. Wildly out of place on that album. Also the food version of clocks is called , speed of sound.

Daughter had 1st bday (sunshine and lemonade theme). U2’s lemon was on the playlist as was staring at the sun.

So there is some u2 content for ya.

Has anyone listened to the new U2 artist station on Sirius XM? I don't have Sirius XM but thinking of subscribing for this.

I found the No Line on the Horizon reissue for cheap. I didn't like the album much when it came out but I heard that it is worth revisiting but.....meh. I like both the Songs of albums more. What am I missing?

I found the No Line on the Horizon reissue for cheap. I didn't like the album much when it came out but I heard that it is worth revisiting but.....meh. I like both the Songs of albums more. What am I missing?
I don't know. I really like that album. There's some clunkers for sure but those first 3 tracks are too notch.

I don't know. I really like that album. There's some clunkers for sure but those first 3 tracks are too notch.

I remember thinking it was more experimental than it is. I will give it another listen. I'm really not a fan of Magnificent.

Its better than 99% of rock albums by bands 30 years into their career for sure.

Brought my baby/toddler? (not sure the line on that).. to the park today in his new U2 onesie. Prop too.

He said: "Hey Dad, you're right, this tracklist is solid on Pop. Really doesn't get the credit it deserves".
View attachment 61189
Looks like he's trying to decide if "Gone" or "Last Night on Earth" is the most underrated track in the U2 catalog.

Back