Sutherland Club House

I actually just randomly found the local Sutherland dealer who are in the process of selling off their demo/open box stock. Pretty crazy deals, Duo for $3500 CAD, Little Loco $3150... Pretty sure they don't ship cross border however.

I actually just randomly found the local Sutherland dealer who are in the process of selling off their demo/open box stock. Pretty crazy deals, Duo for $3500 CAD, Little Loco $3150... Pretty sure they don't ship cross border however.

"American Sound of Canada".

I may have asked this before, but do folks use any kind of rubber tweezers or anti-static bracelet or anything when changing the settings with their Sutherlands? My apartment is dry as hell (otherwise mold becomes an issue) and I don't wanna kill the phono with static.

I may have asked this before, but do folks use any kind of rubber tweezers or anti-static bracelet or anything when changing the settings with their Sutherlands? My apartment is dry as hell (otherwise mold becomes an issue) and I don't wanna kill the phono with static.
I never did and Colorado is rather arid with lots of static. I never ran into issue. I did have the phono unplugged from the wall, but that was more due to how I had the power cords routed.

I use the white gloves that came with my Lintons.

Back