Sutherland Club House

It’s scheduled to arrive Thursday.
Very jealous. My whole system will be in temporary storage, and Hifi you'll be living with a Duo. Can't wait to hear the thoughts.

Also, I can't remember, does the Duo have the LPS option yet or no? I'm assuming you got the standard one even if an LPS version exists.

Very jealous. My whole system will be in temporary storage, and Hifi you'll be living with a Duo. Can't wait to hear the thoughts.

Also, I can't remember, does the Duo have the LPS option yet or no? I'm assuming you got the standard one even if an LPS version exists.

Yes a Duo LPS does exist. It’s $4800. I have the standard version coming. It should really be the last phono stage I’ll ever need.

That said, the Insight is killer, so this should be fun. I probably should talk to @RichGrado about a Sonata or Master 3.

It’s not like I suggested you get a Duo.

Lest we all forget you have a $2k cartridge. My sanitized thumb print is no where near that one. 😄

In my defense, it cost me $1300. :LOL:

I’m fully behind spending such sums of money on linear power supplies for phono stages...

you would be, you scamp.

For what it's worth, I have been experimenting with different power cords to the Little Loco that also has a LPS. Tried with an 8 awg Voodoo Diamond Dragon and way too much bass. Then tried a much cheaper Shunyata Venom 14 awg power cord and it became very anemic. Settled on a 9 awg Voodoo Thunder cable. All this to say that when you upgrade to the LPS, you should not overlook the power cord that you will use.

Back