STAR WARS! STAR WARS! STAR WARS

Theyve been developing plot points?

At least Star Wars has characters I like
They've been developing plot points the same way Lost did. Put a bunch of crazy shit up on the screen and in the end answer about 1/5ths of it and just conveniently forget about the rest. My wife wants to go out for Halloween as Caleb's (Jesse Pinkman's) surprised/confused face which he displays for about 97% of the season.

I have been rewatching the saga. I still can’t sit through all of episodes 1 & 2. They are such a drag.
I don’t mind the new trilogy but Rogue One is the best of the Disney Star Wars films. There, I said it.
God I still haven't watched Rogue One. Gotta get on that too.

Stormtrooper with a gun: Alberta police take down restaurant worker in costume

@Mather, be careful wearing that Stormtrooper armor and blaster out in public. The Canuckistani cops apparently don’t understand cosplay.
I know I've fully expected this to happen at some point. I also have a full size Aliens Pulse Rifle that has the digital ammo counter and weighs 22 lbs and is in fact an actual registered firearm that I had to order from the states (shoots those yellow pellet things) Technically you can be arrested for taking it out in public but my wife has used it as a part of a Ripley halloween costume several times and so far neither of us have been shot. SO FAR

But yeah my first thought when I read that was "Oh my god it's impossible to kneel or get on the ground in one of those costumes". If a cop asked me to do that I'd just stand there and get shot, it's not possible to kneel in that armor.

I know I've fully expected this to happen at some point. I also have a full size Aliens Pulse Rifle that has the digital ammo counter and weighs 22 lbs and is in fact an actual registered firearm that I had to order from the states (shoots those yellow pellet things) Technically you can be arrested for taking it out in public but my wife has used it as a part of a Ripley halloween costume several times and so far neither of us have been shot. SO FAR

But yeah my first thought when I read that was "Oh my god it's impossible to kneel or get on the ground in one of those costumes". If a cop asked me to do that I'd just stand there and get shot, it's not possible to kneel in that armor.
Yeah, scary shit man. I’d argue the actual stormtroopers weren’t in dressed in white ABS, just sayin.

I don’t see why there’s any reason for the cops to worry, that armor also makes it impossible to aim.

Yeah, scary shit man. I’d argue the actual stormtroopers weren’t in dressed in white ABS, just sayin.
Actually the original ones were fibreglass and weighed a fucking tonne. The new movies are all ABS. Though judging by how well they actually protect the wearer against blaster bolts I'd say the "real" Stormtroopers in the movie are likely wearing the same thing I am.

Back