Spotify Wrapped (share what you've been listening to!)

I haven't received the email but it seems my top songs is this :

Taylor Swift - Folklore (top 5 of the list are all from this album: August, The 1, Cardigan, This is me trying, The last great American dynasty)
Ben Mazué & Pomme - J'attends (listened to this on repeat in the last three months)
Alabaster DePlume - Visit Croatia (album released in February 2020, was for very long my AOTY, well before The National's Aaron side-project)
Angèle - La Thune (from album Brol, released in 2018... and reissed with b-sides in 2019)
Karura Trio - Ninjadaisakusen

Then more Taylor Swift, Alabaster DePlume ,Angèle and Karura Trio songs. On 24th position there is Nouvelle Vague (Wax Buyer's Club AotM), Pomme's song on 26th, Jun Miyake on 32nd, National on 36th. Well... I listened to 4 albums this year.

A9675576-0709-479B-B169-5E15CE5EE956.jpeg

Have no idea how the top artist and song came about. I have a shuffle playlist that I listen to most days and both are on it, but it looks like there may have been a day when DM was played in a loop by mistake that pushed it up to the top.

All in, not sure that I’d call this representative, other than Thou being consistently great this year...

Mine told me I was in the top 1% of Paul McCartney listeners for the year. I listened to one of his songs one time as far as I can recall. Soooooo.....I think something fishy happened with the counting. But, it is 2020.

I had about half the amount of listening on Spotify this year than my typical years’ past. I used to live in Brooklyn and drive to the suburbs for work 4-5 days a week, and hit the gym about the same number of days. Strangely and perhaps serendipitously, I moved out of NYC about right when the shit hit the fan, prompting all work (and working out) from home. I had a VPI Cliffwood waiting for me here, and that was QUICKLY broken in.

Bad Religion are always my #1.

2C20B87A-2E2E-436D-8A16-291DE8C8B821.jpeg

Back