Spotify Wrapped (share what you've been listening to!)

mmm welll i guess i’m cheap and well the family never has moments when we clash so i gave daughters my login around jan/feb...
Jump to 2020 end of year...

Apparently my most listened to tune is by “Norris Nuts” in fact i don’t even make an entry until number 9
Kenzie - Taylor Swift - Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish all smashing me.
If i cared enough i would add a family subscription but i don’t.

mmm welll i guess i’m cheap and well the family never has moments when we clash so i gave daughters my login around jan/feb...

Apparently my most listened to tune is by “Norris Nuts” in fact i don’t even make an entry until number 9
That’s why I have the family plan!

Also blocked on my work laptop with a malware risk message. Tempting but I'll hold off to be safe.

I don't have a family account so my 6 and 4yonold use mine to listen to audio books and stuff. So my number 1 artists this year are a witch called petronella Apfelmus and paw patrol

FFiJ4R0WYAQgHQV
FFiJ4R2XMAYeIC9

I guess I should thank Lorde for keeping Rebecca Black and 3Oh!3 out of the most played song slot huh? (in my defense it's a great exercise track).

Back