Spotify Wrapped (share what you've been listening to!)

I think this stuff is so interesting.

First, I love that Nicole is just hanging out here like this. It just tickles me.

Nicole.png

I love this stat. 64 countries is pretty darn cool!!! What did everyone else have?

world.png

2400 new artists! That's insane.

new.png

I figured out what to do with more time! Listen to Spotify!!!! Do I get a prize???

time.png

Decade stuff. I don't recall listening to Lord Huron all that much. And where is SK and Bey? Although I think I know why Bey isn't on here. Lemonade wasn't available until this year. I also love that I have all this somewhat wholesome stuff and then RUN THE MOTHER EFFING JEWELS!

decade.png

decade 2.png

Ladies and Gentlemen!!! CARLY SLAY LEGENDSEN!!!!

CRJ.png

Also - the top 5 songs are all CRJ. Lol

all in.png

I think this stuff is so interesting.

First, I love that Nicole is just hanging out here like this. It just tickles me.

View attachment 25091

I love this stat. 64 countries is pretty darn cool!!! What did everyone else have?

View attachment 25092

2400 new artists! That's insane.

View attachment 25093

I figured out what to do with more time! Listen to Spotify!!!! Do I get a prize???

View attachment 25094

Decade stuff. I don't recall listening to Lord Huron all that much. And where is SK and Bey? Although I think I know why Bey isn't on here. Lemonade wasn't available until this year. I also love that I have all this somewhat wholesome stuff and then RUN THE MOTHER EFFING JEWELS!

View attachment 25095

View attachment 25097

Ladies and Gentlemen!!! CARLY SLAY LEGENDSEN!!!!

View attachment 25098

Also - the top 5 songs are all CRJ. Lol

View attachment 25099
I loved seeing Girl Talk in your 2011 list!

Impeccable timing on Spotify's part. I was just thinking last night about what my favorite songs were this year, and came to the same #1 as my Spotify data shows! Not too surprised about much on here, I think the two unexpected ones are Ezra in my top 5 (didn't realize how much I listened to that awesome new album!) and Lucy Dacus at #1 for the decade.

2019 Wrapped.PNG

I'm listening to this today and it is giving me life at work. I find it hilarious that Spotify just gave up and said, "Here, you just get the whole damn CRJ album in your playlist, we can't even be bothered to separate out the songs."

Lets revive this thread for today!

20201201_201457.jpg

My number 1 song only got to number one on a technicality. Spotlight is actually the one I listened to the most, but the plays got split up between the single edit before the album came out, and the album edit afterwards

Forgot there was a wrapped thread. Top 2 songs were both from my favorite album of the year, Love, Death, & Dancing by Jack Garrett. Mac Miller, Moses Sumney and Arlo Parks round out the top 5 songs artists. ❤️ RIP to John and Mac. Geti, Mike Eagle, and Sault all put out some of my favorite albums this year.

Screenshot_20201201-210821_Spotify.jpg

Back