Sounds Delicious

I think so but dont really have anything from the old thread saved and i don't think @matthewTK found his way here, yet

I invited him, he was interested but we saw how much he interacted on the other forum (not that he is obligated too)

Reactions: Jan
Definitely not obligated too, but because of the randomness of their releases it's nice to have some idea to what's going on.

I paused my monthly payments, and I still have about 7 future releases paid for. I'm assuming that's about a year's membership.

Definitely not obligated too, but because of the randomness of their releases it's nice to have some idea to what's going on.

I paused my monthly payments, and I still have about 7 future releases paid for. I'm assuming that's about a year's membership.

I am already signed up for another 12 releases once we hit the magical 13th

I have all 13 of these. And yes, No Vacation is indeed #13 in the series. I love them all.
Thank you!
well there you have it, I really have been bad about paying attention to what number we are on
I haven't been keeping track either... I should probably email them to renew.

Does anyone know if there will continue to be backer variants for 14-onward or if now we'll just get the deluxe?

Thank you!

I haven't been keeping track either... I should probably email them to renew.

Does anyone know if there will continue to be backer variants for 14-onward or if now we'll just get the deluxe?
I think from now on there are just black and one coloured vinyl version for longer subscribers, but no third version anymore

well there you have it, I really have been bad about paying attention to what number we are on

If only they printed the number on the spine for ya ;)

*sad face emoji*

I thought he said that they were still gonna have the third variant, but I don’t remember who gets it. Assuming I’m not misremembering things, which is possible.

I thought he said that they were still gonna have the third variant, but I don’t remember who gets it. Assuming I’m not misremembering things, which is possible.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the three variants will be:

Black for non subscribers
Simple color for monthly subscribers
fancy colors for 3 months and longer.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the three variants will be:

Black for non subscribers
Simple color for monthly subscribers
fancy colors for 3 months and longer.

I think i remember him saying the fancy color will be similar to the turntable kitchen gold club (ie if you are regular subscriber for a full year you’ll get them after month 12, or probably 12 releases in this case. )

Back