Sounds Delicious

Makes me think of a great idea for a CBS procedural crime drama: KSPD:VCU.

I emailed Matthew to ask about the status of the club. He apologized for the long delays and said they are averaging about 6-8 months per record and offered me a refund of my remaining 4 months if I wanted it. He also told me that the next record is currently in production and dropped many obvious hints of what it is going to be. It's going to be Hot Fuss by the Killers. Thought I would share. He said he is waiting to send a mass email about it until they are closer to having it in hand but it sounds like it shouldn't be too long.

8 months per record? Welp, I guess I have a few years of this paid off.

Any hints as to who is covering Hot Fuss?

Despite posting in this thread 7 months ago, I legit forgot this club existed entirely and was so surprised/confused when I saw today’s email update. What a timeline/world/club/life!

That's a great question. This is still credit I had with them from like 2019? I feel like that credit should've grown some interest by now.

I pre-paid for a 2nd year on top of my Kickstarter deluxe pledge. Are there people who have been paying a monthly recurring fee over the last 3 years?

I opened my Sounds Delicious package late last night and looked at the jacket which had two words in starkly different fonts and I thought
”Weird. I’ve never heard of this band Sorcha and I don’t know any famous or classic albums called Richardson.”
but then this morning I looked closer and in small faint text it said
”Hot Fuzz”
and I thought “Oh. Ok. I understand what this is now.”

Ha! I had a near identical reaction. Only I took it a step lower on the common sense ladder. I turned the record over to go over the song list and thought, "huh, I don't recognize the band, but I recognize the songs....Is this a cover album of someone who made a cover album?"

I need to get more sleep.

Just reread my post and realized they sent me a cover of the
Hot Fuzz
soundtrack. Lmao.
#NotAKillersFanObvi

Back