Soul Step Records Subscription

I can see the preference for black with this (y) I'm interested to see how vibrant the green looks when it comes though! Since I missed the Wax Mage I also picked up Manic Daze by Multimagic in the Violet Haze to soften the blow 🧁

Man I didn’t even see it and I logged on right at 1. This is why I don’t bother.
I had it in the basket and just got completely caught out on the purchase 💔. Had a decent chance of making it, saw it the second it came up and had everything pre-typed in notepad to just copy from 📝 utterly froze when it came to the payment block lol. Had just finished sorting things out in the garden and popped in 5m prior to order and completely slipped my mind in the moment that it was card only. A fatal error in the plan!

Hopefully etched into the mind for next time though 😂 last month's top tier Wax Mage wasn't a pull for me (the Party Monster turned out amazing though!) but this one looked phenomenal so had been excited for it all day. Oh well, there will certainly be other great looking ones I'm sure. Easy come easy go, this one was certainly a winner though! 🏆👣

Appreciate all the support behind this newest release!

We're going to go quiet soon as we wait for our pressing plant to get re-ramped up. However, we've got some test presses on the way! Your support and social media mentions means the world to me and it is everything to a small, independent biz!

My Automagik albums just came in today and look amazing.
The gold pressing of Goldmine looks wavy with the gold, which adds an awesome effect.
The green pressing of Florescent Nights has green spots on it, which also look amazing. It's like a green disco ball.
Can't wait to give these a spin in the coming days!

My Automagik albums just came in today and look amazing.
The gold pressing of Goldmine looks wavy with the gold, which adds an awesome effect.
The green pressing of Florescent Nights has green spots on it, which also look amazing. It's like a green disco ball.
Can't wait to give these a spin in the coming days!

Enjoy! You've got some dance parties coming if you are spinning those two LP's! Appreciate you!

have to give a big high five to @soulsteprecords . Ordered some product a couple weeks back and had a minor issue with one of the records I received (wrong color), so I wrote a quick note and received probably the fastest, politest customer service reply I've ever had for anything. New record shipped out and when I received it yesterday, there was also a surprise copy of the new Automagik in the box (which Mrs Milk and I listened to last night and LOVED, so thank you!).

we need more small businesses like Soul Step. can't wait to order more in the future. give them your support - we need more outfits like this in the vinyl game. Thanks!

have to give a big high five to @soulsteprecords . Ordered some product a couple weeks back and had a minor issue with one of the records I received (wrong color), so I wrote a quick note and received probably the fastest, politest customer service reply I've ever had for anything. New record shipped out and when I received it yesterday, there was also a surprise copy of the new Automagik in the box (which Mrs Milk and I listened to last night and LOVED, so thank you!).

we need more small businesses like Soul Step. can't wait to order more in the future. give them your support - we need more outfits like this in the vinyl game. Thanks!

Appreciate those kind words! I try to do right by those who support us - because at the end of the day that is what is right to keep people interested in discovering the great artists we work so hard for. Thanks for sharing and all the support!

Back