Soul Step Records Subscription

soulsteprecords

Hello everyone,

Soul Step Records, a vinyl only independent record label based out of Cincinnati, OH has a unique business plan. Upfront the cost of vinyl for independent artists to get their music on vinyl.

A record label that operated like a non-profit? The traditional record labels haven't taken care of their artists.Soul Step Records wants to release the Vinyl version of records from bands who may not have the funding to get Vinyl pressed. We pay all the upfront costs of production, and once we’ve made our investment, the rest of the profits are split evenly between Soul Step and the band. Our artists even have a chance to purchase copies of their vinyl at a discounted price to take and sell at shows to make an even greater profit. A win-win for both parties, and the chance to have your record pressed and listened to the way music should be, ON VINYL.

Our subscription plan is fairly simple. Don't miss a single release with our brand new subscription plan!

Here are a couple of things we wanted to provide for you.
1) A way to get your hands on each exclusive limited edition record we produce.
2) A service that won't bind you to each release - Why be forced to buy a record you do not want?
3) We don't want to store your credit card info. We're sensitive to your data. We don't want that info. We'll reach out and alert you when every release becomes available to our subscribers.
4) Any records passed up during the subscriber period will be fair game for pre-orders to the general public.

You can sign up at www.soulsteprecords.com

Thanks everyone, as a label that operates like a non-profit - does it for the artists - all this love means so much. Best way you can support us (outside of buying vinyl) is just letting others know about us. Thanks!
Very cool, I hesitate to ask this because I know my brain and wallet will not like the answer... but is Wax Mage a special variant that gets randomly sent to subscribers in a small number? Also do you guys do spinning to Canada and if so do I need to mortgage my house to afford it?

I know you weren't asking me - sorry.

The wax mage variants are an option when ordering. In other words you pick which variant you want. They are hand-poured by the wax mage records folks. Same record different design. They do some very pretty things. Those variants are limited to 25 I think and they sell out almost immediately.

Very cool. Unfortunately I just checked shipping and at $20 USD to get it here that more than doubles the price of each album so I can't do it... too bad, really like the look and sound of these releases...

Back