Soul Step Records Subscription

Looks amazing! Not your typical splatter record. I was real happy with how it looks with the jacket art. Appreciate the support on this one!
Finally getting around to listening to this... Sounds as good as it looks. Holy smokes, I like this. I just recommended it to a few people here and on socials....

Finally getting around to listening to this... Sounds as good as it looks. Holy smokes, I like this. I just recommended it to a few people here and on socials....

...and I picked up a copy yesterday after you pimped it out in the now spinning thread. It has a classic (80s-ish?) power pop sound to me. At least the few tracks available on streaming. Looking forward to it.

Soul Step Records is proud to announce the release of the latest physical release from Ohio’s own This Pine Box. The collaboration brings two of the newest tracks from This Pine Box on vinyl. Those who have fallen in love with This Pine Box over the years of rigorous Midwest touring will love “Would You Walk” and “What Can I Say.” These two tracks were produced by John Curley of The Afghan Whigs.

This Pine Box is for fans of Dawes, CAAMP, and Rainbow Kitten Surprise. The A-Side, “Would You Walk,” will feel very familiar to those who loved their recent LP release. Lead Singer Jake Knight finds another ear worm that will have you singing along in no time. The track continues to build to a fever pitch, giving way to an outstanding guitar solo to carry you away.

The B-Side track, “What Can I Say” presents that familiar Midwest rock sound that we have come to know from This Pine Box, but we get to hear some new sounds on this track as well as a full horn section swells along with the chorus.

This Pine Box occupies a space somewhere between 70’s inspired classic rock and modern, danceable pop rock. This 45 showcases This Pine Box’s ability to write catchy hooks, meaningful lyrics, and alluring melodies.

Soul Step Records will be releasing “Would You Walk / “What Can I Say” from This Pine Box to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, April 18th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, April 20th.

IMG_8717.jpgIMG_8712.jpg

...and I picked up a copy yesterday after you pimped it out in the now spinning thread. It has a classic (80s-ish?) power pop sound to me. At least the few tracks available on streaming. Looking forward to it.

I've been so thrilled with how everyone has responded to that Multimagic LP. It's a great uplifting album for these times! Thanks!

Love TPB. Will definitely try to grab a copy.

Side note - @soulsteprecords Where has DJ Soul Step been? I was jamming hard to that live vid you had earlier in the lockdown (forget exactly when - all my days are running together now). Is it going to happen again??

Yes.

I would have done more - but I went barefoot and got some really nasty blood blisters on my feet. I'll try and get another one cooking soon! Things have been crazy with my day job and with Soul Step - I'll get on it. It was so fun for me too.

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-063!

Soul Step Records is proud to announce the release of Bendigo Fletcher’s classic LP, “Consensual Wisdom” on vinyl for the first time! This is the Third release that Bendigo Fletcher and Soul Step has collaborated on. “Consensual Wisdom” is one of the most demanded albums asked of Soul Step to release. On May 2nd, 2020 - we make that demand a reality.

Bendigo Fletcher is for fans of early My Morning Jacket, Nathaniel Rateliff, and The Fleet Foxes. There is nothing that will ever take the place of a well written song. This album is full of some of the best modern Americana music being made today. Songs of love, songs of wondering the forest, and songs of finding yourself. Put “Consensual Wisdom” on the turntable, close your eyes and imagine yourself floating down the river on a warm summer day.

Bendigo Fletcher has booked sets at many of the festivals around the region such as Forecastle Festival, St. Louis Americana Festival, and The Dogwood Arts Festival. They have completed tours across the country opening up for the likes of Rayland Baxter, Mt. Joy, Houndmouth, and Caamp.

Soul Step Records will be releasing “Consensual Wisdom” by Bendigo Fletcher to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, May 2nd. The general public sale will begin on Monday, May 4th. We will have this limited to 100 FALL LEAVES SPLATTER Vinyl!

IMG_9207.jpg

A quick FYI about tomorrow's Bendigo Fletcher release.....

We've added more SSR Subscribers than any previous release before. There is such a big demand for these records. I would recommend that if you want to snatch up one of those vinyl - you better be ready right when the drop happens. I have a feeling that they are going to move - and move quick.

Good luck - and see everyone tomorrow!

We've added more SSR Subscribers than any previous release before. There is such a big demand for these records. I would recommend that if you want to snatch up one of those vinyl - you better be ready right when the drop happens. I have a feeling that they are going to move - and move quick.

I'm ready. I'll set my alarm for tomorrow.

Thank you for the heads up, what time should I set the alarm for?

Back