Soul Step Records Subscription

I just wanted to let you know that my Matt Duncan tarot card record is one of my favorite records in my collection.

That's so awesome. I remember that release very fondly. We may have some Matt heat coming later in the year....
Glad you have one. I think I kept only 2-3...I keep my eyes out for extras..What card did you get?

Melvin! Not gonna lie. I wasn't into the Emily Nenni at first. Ended up grabbing the blue jean late when there were like 6 copies left (after a few cocktails on Saturday night). Spun it today. Damnnnnn. So glad I did. Well done again.

I'm pumped the liquid courage helped nudge you in the right direction. Thank you so much for the support. The EN record has done so well. It's blown me away. Now onto this Coastal Club. From Honky Tonk Country to Indie Surf Rock.

What can I say? We like to keep everyone on their toes.

I'm pumped the liquid courage helped nudge you in the right direction. Thank you so much for the support. The EN record has done so well. It's blown me away. Now onto this Coastal Club. From Honky Tonk Country to Indie Surf Rock.

What can I say? We like to keep everyone on their toes.
Coastal Club is intriguing too. I am NOT drinking on Saturday! 😂

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-069!

Soul Step Records are so fired up to share that we are welcoming back to Soul Step for a second release is Cincinnati’s own COASTAL CLUB. After a strong demand for the 45 single release of “Shake You / Make its By” we get to share on vinyl the newest release from Coastal Club, “ ~ i get nervous sometimes ~”

“ ~ i get nervous sometimes ~” is the best sunny indie pop that Ohio could produce! This album is for fans of Hippo Campus, COIN, and Bombay Cycle Club. It’s hard to imagine these sun-soaked indie pop jams are from the Midwest! Coastal Club will continue to hit your ears with hook after hook after hook. This is an album of delicious ear-worms that will stay in your head all day long. Put this album on your turntable and watch your life get bright and sunny real quick.

The Queen City quartet of indie surf rockers was formed in 2017 by a group of friends looking to blend indie rock and pop with the surf music of the 60’s and 70’s. While based in landlocked Ohio, there is a longing for the coast found in their romantic, beachy melodies. Coastal Club has tirelessly played and continued to hone in on their unique sound. With the release of “ ~ i get nervous sometimes ~” we are presented with SIX brand new Coastal Club tracks and the vinyl specifically carries the tracks from their previous self-titled EP. Just as a special treat for the vinyl fans out there.

Soul Step Records will be releasing “~ i get nervous sometimes ~” by Coastal Club to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, September 5th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, September 7th.

IMG_0844.jpgIMG_0847.jpg

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-069!

Soul Step Records are so fired up to share that we are welcoming back to Soul Step for a second release is Cincinnati’s own COASTAL CLUB. After a strong demand for the 45 single release of “Shake You / Make its By” we get to share on vinyl the newest release from Coastal Club, “ ~ i get nervous sometimes ~”

“ ~ i get nervous sometimes ~” is the best sunny indie pop that Ohio could produce! This album is for fans of Hippo Campus, COIN, and Bombay Cycle Club. It’s hard to imagine these sun-soaked indie pop jams are from the Midwest! Coastal Club will continue to hit your ears with hook after hook after hook. This is an album of delicious ear-worms that will stay in your head all day long. Put this album on your turntable and watch your life get bright and sunny real quick.

The Queen City quartet of indie surf rockers was formed in 2017 by a group of friends looking to blend indie rock and pop with the surf music of the 60’s and 70’s. While based in landlocked Ohio, there is a longing for the coast found in their romantic, beachy melodies. Coastal Club has tirelessly played and continued to hone in on their unique sound. With the release of “ ~ i get nervous sometimes ~” we are presented with SIX brand new Coastal Club tracks and the vinyl specifically carries the tracks from their previous self-titled EP. Just as a special treat for the vinyl fans out there.

Soul Step Records will be releasing “~ i get nervous sometimes ~” by Coastal Club to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, September 5th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, September 7th.

View attachment 64308View attachment 64309

Nice!

Back