Soul Step Records Subscription

The latest release from Soul Step Records is The Local Honeys “The Gospel.” This is the latest release as part of the Footprint Series that Soul Step releases in order to preserve and promote old time Country, Bluegrass, and Folk.

Owner Melvin Dillon added ”This authentic mountain music is disappearing, and that’s why we have the Footprint Series and why we believe so much in this LP. We have to preserve this music for future generations to appreciate. The Local Honeys grew up in the same mountains as I, heard the same mountain sounds, breathed the same mountain air. This album is a true snapshot into that culture.”

The Local Honeys are Linda Jean Stokley and Montana Hobbs. They have had a big year, recently dazzling audiences all over Europe opening for Tyler Childers and releasing “The Gospel.” They have dedicated themselves to the preservation of old music and the creation of new music.

This is the soundtrack of the most rocking mountain church you could find. Lots of foot stompin’, hand clappin’ and the tightest harmonies. Put this record on and let The Local Honeys take you to the mountains and show you The Gospel.

Limited to 100 OFFERING PLATE GOLD Vinyl. Open to Soul Step Subscribers on 3/14. It's free to sign up over at our website, www.soulsteprecords.com.

IMG_8886.jpg

The latest release from Soul Step Records is The Local Honeys “The Gospel.” This is the latest release as part of the Footprint Series that Soul Step releases in order to preserve and promote old time Country, Bluegrass, and Folk.

Owner Melvin Dillon added ”This authentic mountain music is disappearing, and that’s why we have the Footprint Series and why we believe so much in this LP. We have to preserve this music for future generations to appreciate. The Local Honeys grew up in the same mountains as I, heard the same mountain sounds, breathed the same mountain air. This album is a true snapshot into that culture.”

The Local Honeys are Linda Jean Stokley and Montana Hobbs. They have had a big year, recently dazzling audiences all over Europe opening for Tyler Childers and releasing “The Gospel.” They have dedicated themselves to the preservation of old music and the creation of new music.

This is the soundtrack of the most rocking mountain church you could find. Lots of foot stompin’, hand clappin’ and the tightest harmonies. Put this record on and let The Local Honeys take you to the mountains and show you The Gospel.

Limited to 100 OFFERING PLATE GOLD Vinyl. Open to Soul Step Subscribers on 3/14. It's free to sign up over at our website, www.soulsteprecords.com.

View attachment 36098

Grabbed the gold along with the other two Footprint series releases.Keep ‘me coming.

Hey squad -

We're doing an activation for our artists right now. Please feel free to share this long and far! Here are the details.

Soul Step Announcement.

In response to how COVID-19 has been impacting our artists - we’re sending 100% of proceeds of all standard vinyl to our artists until the end of the month.

Get yourself a record. Buy one for someone else. However you consume - do it for these artists.

Here is the accompaning video.

Hey squad -

We're doing an activation for our artists right now. Please feel free to share this long and far! Here are the details.

Soul Step Announcement.

In response to how COVID-19 has been impacting our artists - we’re sending 100% of proceeds of all standard vinyl to our artists until the end of the month.

Get yourself a record. Buy one for someone else. However you consume - do it for these artists.

Here is the accompaning video.

Took part in this and ordered a handful of items I have had my eye on... For any on the fence, have really enjoyed spinning

Parker Louis
Brian Owens - Soul of Cash
The Local Honeys
and Amythyst Kiah

Few others still left to be spun, but there is some good stuff here.

Thanks!

Soul Step Records is proud to announce the release of Multimagic’s upcoming LP, “Manic Daze.” This is the second release that Soul Step has done with Multimagic after a successful 45 release of two tracks off this LP, “Dreams” and “Sunshine.”

Multimagic is for fans of Death Cab for Cutie, The Cure, and Fleetwood Mac. This album shares the journey of lead singer Coran Stetter and his “Manic Daze” that changed his life. This album is an uplifting listen that will pull you from your hardest times. Jangly guitars, pulsing synths, and a pounding rhythm section drives this album. This record will give you a much more positive mental outlook. This is defiantly an album that is needed in these uncertain times.

Multimagic has booked sets at SXSW, Bunbury Music Festival, Midpoint Music Festival, and at the Bellweather music festival. Multimagic continues to dazzle audiences wherever they go.

“As the group’s synth-laden, hyper melodic songs washed over the audience, more and more people walking by became drawn in. Besides being completely fixated on the performance, the new fans were also instantly bobbing up and down to the music. Somehow, by the end of the set, it seemed half of them were already singling along.”
- Citybeat Feature.

Soul Step Records will be releasing “Manic Daze” by Multimagic to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, April 4th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, April 6th.

IMG_9171.jpgIMG_9173.jpg

Took part in this and ordered a handful of items I have had my eye on... For any on the fence, have really enjoyed spinning

Parker Louis
Brian Owens - Soul of Cash
The Local Honeys
and Amythyst Kiah

Few others still left to be spun, but there is some good stuff here.

Thanks!
All good choices - I appreciate the support! Thank you!

Back