Soul Step Records Subscription

I don't usually go out of my way for the "Uber" version, but this blue is pretty enticing.........along with the music of course ;)
I fully agree!
This is where it sucks to be in Canada because that pressing with shipping is nearly 100 Canuck Bucks. I will likely just go for the lake blue and not the wax mage.

I fully agree!
This is where it sucks to be in Canada because that pressing with shipping is nearly 100 Canuck Bucks. I will likely just go for the lake blue and not the wax mage.

It kills me how much USPS charges for that international shipping. I know I'm not the only label that is impacted by the prices going up up up...I'll always charge right at or right below the shipping pricing - and they are still outrageous.

It kills me how much USPS charges for that international shipping. I know I'm not the only label that is impacted by the prices going up up up...I'll always charge right at or right below the shipping pricing - and they are still outrageous.
I don't fault you (or any other label) for this at all. It's the nature of the beast and to be honest, is likely due to Canada Post and their pricing (which is then passed onto USPS) more than anything.
I'm excited to see this release in person :)

Damn those are pretty. Giving the record a spin now, could use some easy vibes like this in the collection. How much do those Wax Mage variants go for @soulsteprecords? Do they usually sell out instantly?
They sell for $50, and generally if your order is in later than 1-2 minutes after they go on sale, you're out of luck.

Geez damn f$#k this Bendigo Fletcher is good. Sort of bought it blind. Totally snuck up on me. If you missed out at least get the std black. Well played @soulsteprecords. Well played.

Both of their LP's I've done are great....Hoping to get the other release they have done on vinyl as well. Very lucky to work with such talented musicians.

Thanks for the love!

Hello N&G - Wanted to let you know about our next release.

We are back with our THIRD release with Nasvhille’s Pet Envy. Nashville being music city is primarily known for its country music. Pet Envy is putting Nashville on the map for their unique brand of indie pop.

Soul Step Records proudly announces SSR-056, Pet Envy’s newest vinyl release, “Middleman / Rerun.” This 45 is an incredible release full of Nashville Sweet and Sticky Indie Pop.Pet Envy, for fans of early Talking Heads, Matt & Kim, and Ra Ra Riot. This double A-Side 45 has got it all.

“Middleman” is a brooding track that showcases the back and forth vocals of Shelbi Albert and Jake Diggity - a slow burning bruiser that builds to a satisfying peak.

“Rerun” is the scorching track that is on the flip side. Strong guitar work that still has shades of their earlier R&B influenced music. A great sing-along that will get any party jumping.

Available to Soul Step Subscribers on November 30th and to the general public on December 1st. There will be a limited to 100 variant of this vinyl on Creamsicle Orange vinyl. The remaining run will be on Black vinyl.

IMG_7613.jpg

Back