Soul Step Records Subscription

I set a reminder because Saturdays we're at the field hockey field with our daughters most of the day. Went off during a game and I didn't feel it, tried to get a yellow now and missed it. Damn!

I think he audits the order's email address against those who have signed up for the password, so he might cancel the order if the password is used without signing up first.
This ^ plus I’d feel like a jerk grabbing one from a legit subscriber that was smart enough to have signed up in advance. I got my name subscription confirmation now, even though it’s sold out.

I’ll still grab the black version of this and the black 2nd pressing of his Cash album. I like a lot of this labels artists. Apparently a lot of people do because a few others I planned on grabbing were also sold out.

me too. I don't order these enough to know where to go and order fast enough to get the Wax Mage

Well I have Apple pay set up and was at the checkout about as fast as humanly possible with constant page loads till it went live. Still 10 or 15 seconds in and the charge backed out as unavailable. :). Looking forward to the record nonetheless.

Back