Secretly Society

So I'm going to assume there's going to be a black friday membership discount again. Has anyone renewed with a membership still active? My membership ends with January's ROTM as I signed up late but the discount code still worked lol. Not sure if that'll be the case again.

So I'm going to assume there's going to be a black friday membership discount again. Has anyone renewed with a membership still active? My membership ends with January's ROTM as I signed up late but the discount code still worked lol. Not sure if that'll be the case again.
Their customer service is great. I’m pretty sure I renewed mid-stream when they had the discount after the price change, smooth as anything.

Good point on the discount too. I gotta watch that. I’m still pretty happy with SS as a sub.

Their customer service is great. I’m pretty sure I renewed mid-stream when they had the discount after the price change, smooth as anything.

Good point on the discount too. I gotta watch that. I’m still pretty happy with SS as a sub.
Thanks. The US price is tough to beat and once I realized that they could set me up with concert tickets I feel like I'm getting the records for free lol

Going to pick up a few things in the next day or two and (apologies if I haven’t had time to go through this whole thread in advance!) wondered if anyone had a promo code for secretly store at all. Many thanks in advance

dP08nmiwvRLOkMs1oxzSdvJ_JXKAEkoOuPnNMfxwuPWSdW1I7RsfssCEgByV3HQKKIdlxl5pzdzgEWbWGxFITPI7tVQwo6SunLQ8kt27AoLFf5HpVi6pfhQuX69M-IBvCVCIAfTuzGE09AMgQqh3YwqSvIxuFQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Back