Secretly Society

I admit, I was so intrigued by this release that I ordered a couple of Numero’s other Cabinet of Curiosity compilations
Top 10 Anime Betrayals: One of the other Curiosity releases is a picture disc in a PVC sleeve. Looks beautiful, but I am not holding my breath on sound quality.

update: Sounds not great, but the music is really good and they provided a lossless download, so no harm done.

Last edited:
rE2lK35qGM7kqN97ufo3oSwKUt92eIqUX46HehBhYty2RaaTr8weSWvtT9QDN4iGRfkllMhzBMwrvv5pkd9O8Lrzpj4XsbBg4SycOvD8lnNcx3tCegjKxj6pewasyAr94VPsIGQdGXlCHAophxpdUAgcd-zfGL9ly92uBw=s0-d-e1-ft

Is something up with Secretly Canadian support? I’ve been emailing them for two weeks about a refund/exchange for a defective pressing and I haven’t even gotten an acknowledgement.

Is something up with Secretly Canadian support? I’ve been emailing them for two weeks about a refund/exchange for a defective pressing and I haven’t even gotten an acknowledgement.

I haven't heard anything. They usually are quite good about responding. Hopefully their customer service person is OOO / on Vacation and it isn't signs of a new normal.

Hi there,

We are writing to tell you that the Secretly Society October album of the month Jamila Woods 'Water Made Us' Midnight Pearl vinyl will unfortunately arrive late due to global vinyl pressing delays. This will now ship around October 27th, which is around 2 weeks later than the planned release date of October 13th. Please note that the album will still be available digitally on October 13th.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and if you wish to discuss your subscription please get in touch at: orders@secretlystore.com. If not, you do not need to do anything, so please stand by for tracking info.

Many thanks,
Secretly Store Team

Looks like we will have a delay with Octobers album of the month.

Back