Secretly Society

Speaking of, anyone else having issues logging into your Society account? Mine just comes up with a blank page.
Something going on. I'm not having that issue, but I've emailed twice in the last week or two and no response. I haven't received the last two records, and my account page shows subscribed through March.

Anyone had any contact/response with Secretly lately? I've emailed a couple times and no response. Also no october/november records.

Anyone had any contact/response with Secretly lately? I've emailed a couple times and no response. Also no october/november records.
When I was a secretly member last year they responded to me pretty fast when I asked them to skip months as they wasn't anything that I was interested in. I'm not sure how long it takes them to respond to emails anymore as I'm no longer a member.

When I was a secretly member last year they responded to me pretty fast when I asked them to skip months as they wasn't anything that I was interested in. I'm not sure how long it takes them to respond to emails anymore as I'm no longer a member.
Yeah, they've always been pretty quick with a response. That's why I'm wondering what's going on. Still nothing.

Similar to some other comments, it’s been a bit slow lately. I think it was a week for a swap confirmation and no reply to an email about stacking subscription terms from more than a week ago.

Similar to some other comments, it’s been a bit slow lately. I think it was a week for a swap confirmation and no reply to an email about stacking subscription terms from more than a week ago.
Yeah, first email sent was like 3 weeks ago. No worries, just wondering.

Yeah, even then, my response about buying a sub at the 10% before mine expired didn’t really have a coherent response. I was told “you subscription is set to automatically renew!” Which isn’t super helpful.

Don’t dig this lack of good comms over there.

Yeah, even then, my response about buying a sub at the 10% before mine expired didn’t really have a coherent response. I was told “you subscription is set to automatically renew!” Which isn’t super helpful.

Don’t dig this lack of good comms over there.
lol well, that was my question to them too. Last year I didn't sign up until mid-January and the discount code still worked so we'll see how it goes this year. If it lapses, so be it... I'll sign up again next Black Friday and have a few new swap options.

I sent an email to CS on 10/28, with a follow up on 11/6, and never heard anything at all.
I finally got a response from orders@secretlysociety, and they said they never received any emails previously. I had been sending them to info@secretlysociety, so wondering if something is wrong with that one. Of course, I haven't received any of the records since Slowdive, and they've said they were all sent. Weird since I never got any shipping notices and I usually do. Not sure what's going on with them.

Back