Secretly Society

Has anyone received (or even received notice of shipping for) Angel Olsen?
Mine hasn't shipped either and I thought it would have shipped before the release date as I thought that's what usually happened with secretly preorders. I bought the membership to get hatchies and angel Olsens at a good price. Both albums no matter what variant I got would have been close to $70 and to get the secretly membership it would be only $60 as I joined before the price hike and I am getting stella donnellys album for my final album which I'm really excited about as I have no interest in mays or July's album. I hope it ships soon as I've been really impatient waiting for my big time album to arrive.

Whitney are September’s release.

sc437.whitney.spark.lp.quad.ss-(1).webp

Current schedule:
June - Angel Olsen
July - Archie James Cavanaugh
August - Stella Donnelly
September - Whitney
October - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

After selling the blue edition of Stranger in the Alps that I got from a Secretly Society sale some years back for $290 last year, I just picked up the member priced black reissue of it this morning for $16 and free shipping.

Yeah, I'm good with that trade off. :ROFLMAO:🤑🤑🤑

Apparently my Secret Society package is out for delivery today, I was not expecting that.

Label was created on the 5th. Nothing, no scans until yesterday where it arrived at my Local USPS facility. How did they miss that many scans!

Back