Secretly Society

My Hatchie is fine (quite a nice little record), my Mitski is warped and has some pervasive noise the first band of both sides that suspiciously corresponds to the warp.

How are these cats about exchanges?

My Hatchie is fine (quite a nice little record), my Mitski is warped and has some pervasive noise the first band of both sides that suspiciously corresponds to the warp.

How are these cats about exchanges?
Haven't tried yet, but they were pretty responsive about the extra Hatchie. I'd reach out.

New Stella Donnelly album announced today, frosted blue copies appear to be a Society release (album due towards the end of August, so might be either Aug or Sep). Was a big fan of Beware of the Dogs.

sc432.sd.flood.lp.blue.jpg

Listened to my Mahal today. What a fun record. I want to be sitting at that beachfront overlooking my favorite bridge in the US listening to that record.

Listened to my Mahal today. What a fun record. I want to be sitting at that beachfront overlooking my favorite bridge in the US listening to that record.
I was up and down on side A but really liked Side B. The last track has this really overt Beatles influence that I enjoyed a ton.

Will definitely spin it again.

I don't know when I got mine, I found it in the Leasing Office on the rack with all the packages today. Got no shipping notification nor did it show up on my Informed Delivery.

Will spin it shortly.

Hi all - question from a prospective member. Are there additional perks that I'm not seeing on the website? Member-only sales, whathaveyou.

I just learned about this club and it seems great, but as an international member it seems like I would be basically breaking even or paying a few dollars more through the club than buying local. I love the idea of a curated program, but I'm looking for something to tip me over the edge as opposed to just following the RotMs and grabbing them on my own.

I haven't been a member in a few months, but there is member pricing on a lot of Secretly titles (you see the pricing when logged in and it's only a few bucks so it may not be worth it as an international subscriber). They've also done some members first sales in the past but I don't recall seeing anything lately. It's a pretty barebones subscription. I find the Facebook group they promote to be useless as there's no activity.

Back