Secretly Society

Looks like I will be adding another Christmas Album to my collection this year after all.

I think this is the first year I haven't ordered one yet. The MOV Vol 3 one I wanted I haven't seen available for order on Bull Moose at all as of yet:

It's been Unavailable since it was listed. I have the first 3 volumes and really wanted to add the third to my collection.

European pre-orders say available from november , 26th

Have I missed the obvious? Christmas album is December, Mitski is February.
What is January? They seem to have skipped that announcement?

so was able to skip the christmas album so thats two skips in a row

January 2022
Scruffpuppie - letters to nobody (Saddest Factory Records)
on Blue Pink Splatter vinyl
There is no single song that defines Letters To Nobody — it’s an album that reveals itself to a listener over time, a portrait that appears deeper, more ineffably heart-rending, the more you look at it. It begins, on “the morning where I woke up and rode again”, at the end of a chapter of JJ’s life, and it concerns everything she fought for in the wake of that chapter’s close. In that sense, it’s a testament to the way art can act not just as a product, but as a tool of self-expression and healing — as something that can make any ending seem like a bright new beginning.

January 2022
Scruffpuppie - letters to nobody (Saddest Factory Records)
on Blue Pink Splatter vinyl
There is no single song that defines Letters To Nobody — it’s an album that reveals itself to a listener over time, a portrait that appears deeper, more ineffably heart-rending, the more you look at it. It begins, on “the morning where I woke up and rode again”, at the end of a chapter of JJ’s life, and it concerns everything she fought for in the wake of that chapter’s close. In that sense, it’s a testament to the way art can act not just as a product, but as a tool of self-expression and healing — as something that can make any ending seem like a bright new beginning.
I was all ready to prepare my comments on how so far the Saddest Factory stuff has been kind of same-ish... But listening to this on Spotify I am proven very wrong.

I listened to some of the single today and when the emo vocals kicked in I had to stop. This is probably going to get skipped.

Just opened Sloppy Jane Madison which came in the mail yesterday from Secretly Society.

I heard a thump in the box after pulling the record out and started looking around in it and found pressed penny.

Kind of a cool unexpected trinket.

No Secretly Black Friday sale this year?

Oh snap! Looks like no sale this year 😞
i think that makes the decison to not subscribing on easy for me. It would be 360$ with international and VAT for a year, that is 30$ per LP and i think not worth it for me for coloured variants where i can get the indie versions of the title that interest me for cheaper at my local

Back