Secretly Society

Boo! I just emailed in for the same. But had bought the Nebula and just want to switch to my monthly choice. I can always swap out I guess.
Damn, i totally waited cause I figured it would be a while till it sold out. Literally every other coloured variant I have bought from secretly this year has stuck around the store for a couple months. Bummed

I’m a big dummy so I think I missed the membership sales unless someone else knows a code I don’t.

Either way, anyone ever get stuck in the cart and unable to check out? I’ve tried the usual suspects (log in/out close browser yadda yadda) but it just keeps reposting back to the cart.

Either way, anyone ever get stuck in the cart and unable to check out? I’ve tried the usual suspects (log in/out close browser yadda yadda) but it just keeps reposting back to the cart.
Same thing happened to me with Khruangbin, so I contacted CS.
Just received a reply that they aren't aware of any issues - haven't heard back since then...
The free membership shipping on mobile isn't working for pre-orders either because you can't drag and drop the record and the auto add function just keeps telling you that the record is not available in time for the next shipment.

Please send them emails as well stating the same issues so it might get fixed at some point.

Same thing happened to me with Khruangbin, so I contacted CS.
Just received a reply that they aren't aware of any issues - haven't heard back since then...
The free membership shipping on mobile isn't working for pre-orders either because you can't drag and drop the record and the auto add function just keeps telling you that the record is not available in time for the next shipment.

Please send them emails as well stating the same issues so it might get fixed at some point.
Yup. Already emailed. Figured I’d post here in case there’s some sort of dumb “oh yeah you have to change X for it to work” I was missing.

edit: I manually changed the url to /checkout and that worked. I am Secretly’d.

Last edited:
I just signed up for Secretly Society the other day. Although I don't know the two upcoming releases (and the third is a brand new EP), I am looking forward to hearing them. I've also already utilized the store discount and bought 3 other records. Whoops.

Do I buy a few of the back-catalog records I want now or do I plan on swapping for them later? Decisions, decisions...

On my want list: Faye Webster, Angel Olsen, Khruangbin, LUMP.

I'll take care of you @gaporter. Says it won't ship until January.
Thank you so much! I'm not sure how the Secretly Store/Society operates, but is it basically like any other monthly service where if you order this it will ship out at the same time along with your other orders in January?

Thank you so much! I'm not sure how the Secretly Store/Society operates, but is it basically like any other monthly service where if you order this it will ship out at the same time along with your other orders in January?
i might be wrong but i think it usually takes a few months before you can buy a record of the month ad hoc from them. you could still sign up for a subscription this month and have them send you the Molina next month.

Yep, anything from that sale will ship with January per the email. Usually if you buy extra, you can pick which month to send it with for free. I think up to 4 items. I have The Hex coming this month with my swap, it was like $6.99.

Also, you don't have to swap for things just in the Society Subscription. You can swap for anything from Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar or Secretly Canadian. But it does seem the price has to be similar for a swap, seems anything around the $20 area they're good with.

I emailed to see if I could grab an extra Molina for January on the sale. They're usually decent about responding within a day. We'll see what they say. If not, we could make it happen after it comes out. I'd be surprised if the Molina sells out, there are still some of the Axxess & Ace available.

Do I buy a few of the back-catalog records I want now or do I plan on swapping for them later? Decisions, decisions...

On my want list: Faye Webster, Angel Olsen, Khruangbin, LUMP.
I'd say buy, because you can swap for the non Society releases later too. But that's me. And I have a problem.

Yep, anything from that sale will ship with January per the email. Usually if you buy extra, you can pick which month to send it with for free. I think up to 4 items. I have The Hex coming this month with my swap, it was like $6.99.

Also, you don't have to swap for things just in the Society Subscription. You can swap for anything from Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar or Secretly Canadian. But it does seem the price has to be similar for a swap, seems anything around the $20 area they're good with.

I emailed to see if I could grab an extra Molina for January on the sale. They're usually decent about responding within a day. We'll see what they say. If not, we could make it happen after it comes out. I'd be surprised if the Molina sells out, there are still some of the Axxess & Ace available.
Okay! If it has to wait until it comes out that's 100% fine with me. Just keep me updated. Thanks again!!

Back