Secretly Society

Did anyone else find their pressing of All Mirrors to be a bit noisy overall? Not in the crackles and pops sense, but definitely a higher noise floor than I am used to. I wish Jagjaguwar would start taking pressing specs more seriously.
I'm listening to my Aquamarine vinyl now and it actually sounds very nice (so far anyway). Hopefully they can replace your noisy copy for you.

Do all vinyl copies of Angel Olsen have this nice packaging? Heavyweight sleeve with silver foil print? Very nice packaging all around!

I sure do like these November and December picks. I like them so much, in fact, that I've had both of them for months.

I like them so much it's making me like them less.

I am in the same boat. I have no interest in getting these titles again. Wish they'd dug a little deeper.

still haven't gotten my box & hate that there's no way to track. Reached out via e-mail and haven't gotten anything. afraid i may just cancel this sub

i ship to my office since my apt is keen on leaving my packages outside my doorstep, don't think they'd allow me to sign up for Informed Delivery for the entire building
Gotcha. How long ago did you email? I usually hear back within a day.

I am in the same boat. I have no interest in getting these titles again. Wish they'd dug a little deeper.

I also already have this Angel Olsen record, but my copy is not cute and this one is. I like things that are cute. I have said this many times.

This Faye Webster, however, is decidedly less cute than this nice green one I got from WHO KNOWS WHERE DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

The thing about this "fool's gold" is that it looks less like gold than it does like things that sometimes come out of my cat.

Gotcha. How long ago did you email? I usually hear back within a day.

sent another email this morning and they provided me with a tracking number. It's not expected until the 23rd. I feel like if I have more than a certain number of records in a box it should include tracking as a default.

Now to figure out what to swap for Faye Webster....

1571325957550.png

In honor of Whitney's next run of tour dates kicking off tonight, we're doing a flash sale on their entire physical catalog in the Secretly Store! Sale runs now through 9am Eastern tomorrow, 10/18.

I had some unruly surface noise on the last track of my copy of All Mirrors and decided I couldn't live with it, so I reached out to Secretly and they are sending me a new copy. I didn't even need to send a video of the crackling. There are a few other record clubs/companies I could name who could take notice of how customer service is done, son.

Back