Secretly Society

Turns out my package didn't ship because they were waiting for re stock on the Forest Bark Whitney that I swapped form. It should be going out today.

Thinking about signing up, but can anyone fill me in on how they handle warps and defects?

They replace warped records without much fuss. Sadly, I had to ask for replacements for every single record I ordered since signing up a few months ago. I'm an international member though.

I signed up for a 3 month sub and purchased the Angel Olsen Bundle for 'All Mirrors' as well. They made me choose a month to attach it to and the earliest was November. Do they wait to ship with Monthly shipments (VMP style) or will they ship it when it comes out?

I signed up for a 3 month sub and purchased the Angel Olsen Bundle for 'All Mirrors' as well. They made me choose a month to attach it to and the earliest was November. Do they wait to ship with Monthly shipments (VMP style) or will they ship it when it comes out?
You get free shipping if it ships with your package. I believe you can have it ship separate but you pay shipping, which is actually kind of salty.

You get free shipping if it ships with your package. I believe you can have it ship separate but you pay shipping, which is actually kind of salty.

Damn. Well thats ok, I can wait. Especially now that they charge sales tax, VMPs copy is not worth it

Got my Angel Olsen today. The design is once again a little disappointing compared to the mock up, but that's par for the course. Hoping to spin it on Wednesday.

Can someone let me know what the member pricing is on the aquamarine All Mirrors?

You not a member anymore?

There's actually only member pricing on the standard black for $21.99. Aquamarine is full price.
I let my sub lapse after Strand of Oaks... there just hasn't been anything that's made me crave a re-sub badly yet! Maybe November! Thanks for the info.

Back