sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

I sent an email to cancel it but haven’t heard back yet. Just annoyed they put this up so late. Although they’ve been doing that with all their releases for her recent pressings.
Yeah, I saw the 10% off email last week and almost pullrd the trigger but remembered how Fearless slhowed up in stores a week or two before I got it from her store so held off. Going target this time.

Of course shortly after I gave up waiting and ordered the black from Taylor’s store, Target puts this up:

I'll be honest, I don't think the Target red really fits the new album art. Same as I feel with the Target red versions of the other albums. Happy to have snagged the black copy and that others have an option.

I sent an email to cancel it but haven’t heard back yet. Just annoyed they put this up so late. Although they’ve been doing that with all their releases for her recent pressings.
I got a confirmation email for refund today

So 10:13 of All Too Well...cripes how long does Jake Gyllenhaal have to go into hiding for?
I listened to it this morning and actually enjoyed it's entire run-time. She's a good story-teller. Also, found out that it's about Jake Gyllenhaal, via reddit, this morning and it's colouring my enjoyment of it ever so slightly. ha.

They are really good at replacements - do the online chat and I bet they’ll ship you a new one and let you keep this one (for PIFSGIVING!)
Yep they do this so easily. I’ve had to do it twice now and it was exactly that

Oh also I guess I haven't talked about Red on here yet, but damn this is a great release. It's so much music, but it's all so good. I know some are unhappy with certain choices made in songs, but as someone who never was super super connected to Red, I think this version is the best one. I have had it grow on me already so much so that Red might now be one of my favorite albums of hers. Of course, I don't think it's totally perfect, but even the imperfect songs have stuff I like within them. And the Vault tracks? Awesome. She really went all out with this one. Also i have zero issues paying $50 for a red copy of Red when it's four whole LPs...meanwhile other artists are charging $40 for a standard 2LP set (Lana, Adele). I think this is a solid price for what you get. So yeah overall incredibly pleased.

Back