sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

another one? Somebody’s an overachiever during the pandemic!
I don't know how I feel about this, because you know damn well this "Sister" album was what didn't make it on to Folklore, so Its been in the can a while.

Last edited:
.....it would also be nice if everyone got their Folklore order before releasing a "new" album, just sayin'
I just don’t get why they would create the label a month ago. I wouldn’t have noticed or cared if I didn’t get a shipping notice. But to do that then have CS tell me to wait another two weeks for movement on the package before I contact them again is pretty frustrating. It shouldn’t take this long to go from label created to actually shipping.

Eo4OVIoWMAkTPDS

I just don’t get why they would create the label a month ago. I wouldn’t have noticed or cared if I didn’t get a shipping notice. But to do that then have CS tell me to wait another two weeks for movement on the package before I contact them again is pretty frustrating. It shouldn’t take this long to go from label created to actually shipping.
Mine is finally out for delivery today. Got the “origin scan” 2 days ago after also being label created since 11/19. Very ridulous.

Im wondering though if its her store or UPS and dealing with the large quantities. I have another package in the same boat where the company assured me they were dropped off 2 weeks ago its just taking them forever to get through.

Either way, time to start all over again at midnight...

There's a purchase limit of 4 on the digital album. That made me chuckle. Really hoping we don't get 8 variants (for the 16 pictures) and they just include a booklet in the LP, it's Christmas time!

Last edited:
Do you think they’ll be featured on the next album The National does now? I mean a lot of Folklore to me sounded like another album by them just sang by Taylor. I say this with all the love of both artists haha
I would actually love to hear Taylor pop up in a traditional National song. I mean they incorporated a lot of extra voices on the last album so it’s not a crazy thing to think it’s possible

For anyone still waiting, mine came quick but “in the weeds” had a scratch. After a quick initial response their CS went ghost. A PayPal claim kicked their butts into gear VERY quickly though.

Back