sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

my first movement the other day was that the Usps received it. Lots of places bulk print labels and then get to getting it done. My TMR label shows up long before they even announce shipping has begun.
I’ve learned also recently that if you get a package that says “pending acceptance” it’s been in the system and they scanned a big sheet that has multiple parcels in it. Something they get or it sometimes now and I think it’s the unknown that’s frustrating.

I ordered the Running Like Water edition and I recieved an email yesterday that my order was processed. It's current location is stated as Ferndale, MI which is fine, since I live 45 minutes away from there. The only problem is.....USPS. I just know this thing is going to Texas, then Nashville, pit stop in Philadelphia and then onto the Detroit hub again by way of Mobile, Alabama. 😆
Well, I have an update.

My Shipping Label was created on Nov 16th. It was created in Ferndale, MI (about 35 miles north of me). No movement until Nov 30th, at which point it was scanned in at the USPS Regional Facility in Pittsburgh, PA. I was only kind of joking when I said this thing was going to go on tour, but here we are. Next stop : Amarillo!!

Well, I have an update.

My Shipping Label was created on Nov 16th. It was created in Ferndale, MI (about 35 miles north of me). No movement until Nov 30th, at which point it was scanned in at the USPS Regional Facility in Pittsburgh, PA. I was only kind of joking when I said this thing was going to go on tour, but here we are. Next stop : Amarillo!!
That happened with mine too.... I got money on Chicago next jk I hope it gets there quick

We have every single variant at home (Only one was damaged but it looks like it was dropped prior to being placed into the mailer) including the Target so I hope everyone else's show up soon. Eventually I'll try and get a picture lined up but that's going to be a pain, lol.
Is it just me or do the spines look like they will make a picture?

I don't have room in my cubes for all of these so we're keeping them stored safely in the box right now. I can't say I paid close enough attention but am for sure going to have to look into that now.
I was looking at the spine earlier and it reminded me of the reissue I have for a Blind Gaurdian album I bought. It turns out all the reissues on the spine create an image.
Knowing Taylor and her loving to put clues into things I’d be willing to bet she did something like that.

So for those of you who have watched this, do you just have a subscription to Disney+ or is there some other way?
I have a subscription. And actually I've used it a lot, watching old Disney movies, Star Wars, plus the parks stuff they have done plus Hamilton and now Taylor Swift. Also the new Pixar movie Soul comes out on the service on Christmas Day, so that's exciting. I'm not trying to sell you Disney+ I swear. It's not something everyone would be interested in keeping, but I like it.

I have a subscription. And actually I've used it a lot, watching old Disney movies, Star Wars, plus the parks stuff they have done plus Hamilton and now Taylor Swift. Also the new Pixar movie Soul comes out on the service on Christmas Day, so that's exciting. I'm not trying to sell you Disney+ I swear. It's not something everyone would be interested in keeping, but I like it.
And its not super pricey. 70 bucks for a year isn't too bad

I was looking at the spine earlier and it reminded me of the reissue I have for a Blind Gaurdian album I bought. It turns out all the reissues on the spine create an image.
Knowing Taylor and her loving to put clues into things I’d be willing to bet she did something like that.
Spines didn’t make a picture but man was I excited to try it! Haha

The signed Folklore cd is back and only $13. Still not sold out at this point:

Still zero movement on mine after 2 1/2 weeks. Wrote in again to see what the deal is. They just posted a sale for 20% off orders of 4 vinyl records and say to order by the 15th to get by christmas. That probably bothers me the most since I ordered months ago, tracking almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

Still zero movement on mine after 2 1/2 weeks. Wrote in again to see what the deal is. They just posted a sale for 20% off orders of 4 vinyl records and say to order by the 15th to get by christmas. That probably bothers me the most since I ordered months ago, tracking almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing.
Youse wants me to break a thumb or two?

I have a small package that hasn’t been scanned in 5 days. Meanwhile all other ones are moving it’s baffling.
Here’s to some good vibes for you it’s all I can do at this moment :/

Back