sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Taylor has confirmed she is re-recording her old work... Guess that means new reissues in the future!! I am excited for what "Surprises" She has in store.... Maybe FINALLY a collab with Hayley Williams? I would personally like to see her and Selena do a song. Her and Hailey Stinfield too...

beat me to it by a minute!

also, i would be totally happy if the entire re-recordings were done in the swiftional style of folklore

Last edited:
scooter braun has done the dirty on t swiz again

sold 100% of taylor swift's old masters while he was entering into negotiations with her to sell them back to her - what's more, as part of the terms of the sale he wouldn't allow the company he negotiated with to alert t swiz that the sale was taking place until AFTER it had been completed, otherwise it would void the terms of their sale...

the buyer? shamrock

who owns shamrock? roy e disney

Wish I could angry heart this.... You and I both saw it at the same time.... This makes me SO ANGRY and it's one reason why I do NOT want to get the albums on wax.... I am SO ANGRY at this. I am glad I got Speak Now when I did, but AHHHHHHHH

So I emailed about my other vinyl not shipping (and the one that has hasn’t updated with tracking at all yet) and they said it wouldn’t ship until December 17...

Wish I could angry heart this.... You and I both saw it at the same time.... This makes me SO ANGRY and it's one reason why I do NOT want to get the albums on wax.... I am SO ANGRY at this. I am glad I got Speak Now when I did, but AHHHHHHHH

yeah, it's interesting

bmlg (and now shamrock) are no different to other copyright holder really - just looking to maximise their return

i think the thing is t swiz has made it feel much more personal because of her stance against braun

I ordered the Running Like Water edition and I recieved an email yesterday that my order was processed. It's current location is stated as Ferndale, MI which is fine, since I live 45 minutes away from there. The only problem is.....USPS. I just know this thing is going to Texas, then Nashville, pit stop in Philadelphia and then onto the Detroit hub again by way of Mobile, Alabama. 😆

I ordered the Running Like Water edition and I recieved an email yesterday that my order was processed. It's current location is stated as Ferndale, MI which is fine, since I live 45 minutes away from there. The only problem is.....USPS. I just know this thing is going to Texas, then Nashville, pit stop in Philadelphia and then onto the Detroit hub again by way of Mobile, Alabama. 😆
If mine is coming today it went from Kentucky up to Pittsburgh down to Dc and then to Virginia Beach XD same boat

Weird, I just got tracking info and my order is coming via UPS. Maybe because I ordered two albums?

Mine is delayed until whenever...... watch it’ll be February :/ my Cowboy Beebop also came damaged so I’m already like in a mood. I was really hoping it was Taylor and I could wait on the Cowboy one, but they at least got back to me quick! Sound it for me.... I had to be the goofball that got the Betty’s Garden 🙃

Mine is delayed until whenever...... watch it’ll be February :/ my Cowboy Beebop also came damaged so I’m already like in a mood. I was really hoping it was Taylor and I could wait on the Cowboy one, but they at least got back to me quick! Sound it for me.... I had to be the goofball that got the Betty’s Garden 🙃
Ugh! I have no info but I also ordered the Betty's Garden variant. It's delayed?

Back