sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

got an email about my order but only one of the two variants i ordered is shown in the email. 🤔
Now that I am not half-asleep I can see the email actually specified "the last item in your order" has been processed and when I open the order page it has everything listed. And I have a tracking number too! it doesn't tell me much but at least its on it's way 😊

So it turns out I bought Cardigan 7”s and don’t remember doing that. That’s why my second record won’t ship till December...cause everything is shipping together. Why did I buy those 7”s? I have no idea.

Still no movement with my first record.

So it turns out I bought Cardigan 7”s and don’t remember doing that. That’s why my second record won’t ship till December...cause everything is shipping together. Why did I buy those 7”s? I have no idea.

Still no movement with my first record.
It's like when you wake up from a vinyl record buying hangover.... Well at least it'll be a great package once it's gets here!

After this package I have 4 to wait for as well in December if I did my math right

My wife got hers in the mail today (she never buys records for herself) and the first thing she said was "why is it so blurry?" Did VMP do the cover on this? Not sure what the variant is called but it's the one with her in a field of grass.

My wife got hers in the mail today (she never buys records for herself) and the first thing she said was "why is it so blurry?" Did VMP do the cover on this? Not sure what the variant is called but it's the one with her in a field of grass.
Oh that’s the one I ordered. One of the two I ordered. “In the weeds.”

This one?

What did you do?! Haha!
ibfVD2Nl.png

Back