RSD 2020

The Ron Carter is available through the label directly too if you didn’t see that. Shipping even seemed reasonable to the states. Not sure if it’s still in stock though.
Yeah I bought the Ron Carter through the label on Saturday, just the Thelonious Monk I didnt get. Can't complain though as I ordered all the others I wanted.

If anyone is looking for the live Kevin Morby, Bull Moose has one copy thanks to me cancelling my order after asking them to move it to my local store. I got nervous and bit on a copy that popped up at Rough Trade as the employee at Bull Moose I spoke with did not instill any confidence in me that it was going to work out. My anxiety is your gain!

Soul Brother has some restocks, including Ron Carter

Its also still available here:

Its also still available here:

That's the label like someone mentioned

Did anybody here get the Planet Wax: Sci-Fi/Fantasy Soundtracks On Vinyl book? I'm intreigued but was curious as what somebody that has one thinks about it? My local still has some online and I was thinking about grabbing one. Wanted to check first since I am not able to see it in person since stores are not open to public yet.

I picked one up for Lee. It was a heavy, good quality looking book. Didn't see inside though.

I just got this from @Matt M , so I haven't opened it yet. But last years was a nice book...it did have quite a few spelling errors, tho.

20200903_104033.jpg

But if this is the same, it's got page after page of soundtracks listed - new and old pressings.

Here's an example of last years "Blood On Black Wax" book...

20200903_104358 (2).jpg

I just got this from @Matt M , so I haven't opened it yet. But last years was a nice book...it did have quite a few spelling errors, tho.

View attachment 64527

But if this is the same, it's got page after page of soundtracks listed - new and old pressings.

Here's an example of last years "Blood On Black Wax" book...

View attachment 64526
Nice, showed up quick. Enjoy!

Damn, if only they had the Thelonious Monk - Palais Des Beaux-Arts 1963
Soul Brother has some restocks, including Ron Carter

Soul Brother reissued one of the best RSD exclusive and I can't remember anyone sharing a picture with this album.

Back