RSD 2020

I'm surprised so many folks want that Spacehog. I loved that album when I was growing up, but it's definitely not aged well for me.

To each their own I suppose. ;)
To me, Resident Alien is Alt. Rock/Brit Pop Bowie-esque goodness. "In The Meantime" is one of my favorite Alt-Rock songs of all time. The rest of the album is pretty darn good too. IMO, Their follow up The Chinese Album was even better overall.

Black KeysLet's Rock (45 RPM Edition)(RSD20 EX)2-LP
GorillazG-Sides (RSD20 EX)LP
GorillazD-Sides (RSD20 EX)3-LP
MotorheadAce Of Spades / Dirty Love12"
clipping with Christopher FleegerDouble Live2xLP
Elton JohnElton John2LP / Transparent Purple Vinyl

Odd Future
The OF Tape Vol. 2 : Neon Purple2xLP Neon Purple Pressing
The OF Tape Vol. 2: Neon Pink2xLP Neon Pink Pressing

What I will be lining up for. The bold is what I need, clipping and black keys are a maybe. That Elton John is something I really need though!

To me, Resident Alien is Alt. Rock/Brit Pop Bowie-esque goodness. "In The Meantime" is one of my favorite Alt-Rock songs of all time. The rest of the album is pretty darn good too. IMO, Their follow up The Chinese Album was even better overall.
Agreed. I think there is a strong argument to be made that “In the Meantime” is THE perfect 90s alt-rock song. It’s simply amazing.

This will probably depend on how bad it gets here. If it goes away at the beginning of April when it starts to warm up like Trump said it will then you will see the regular lines.
All the talk about viruses and such made me get on Netflix and watch that movie Outbreak from the 90's with the virus monkey and Dustin Hoffman. It was ok...

It’s live tracks from early and late into his career from what I’m gathering
Eight live tracks from his 2016-2017 Reintroduce yourself tour.
Not the most polished of records, but it’s got personality. It has songs from his band VUA, a couple from his solo album, and one that he recorded originally with indoria.

Doug

I went through the list and marked anything that I might want. I told my wallet to calm down, I'll be paring this :ROFLMAO::cry:

Archers of Loaf - Raleigh Days/Street Fighting Man 7"
Jay Bennett & Edward Burch - The Palace at 4 AM LP
David Bowie - I’m Only Dancing (The Soul Tour 74) 2xLP
Willie Colon - Cosa Nuestra LP
Mikal Cronin Switched-On Seeker LP
The Comet Is Coming - Imminent 12"
Galaxie 500 - Copenhagen 2xLP
Dexter Gordon - The Squirrel 2xLP
Al Green - Green Is Blues LP
Guided By Voices - Hold On Hope 10"
Hatchie & Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Sometimes Always/Adored 7"
Hiss Golden Messenger - Let the Light of the World Open Your Eyes 7"
June of 44 - Engine Takes To The Water LP
June of 44 - Tropics and Meridians LP
Thelonious Monk Palais Des Beaux-Arts 1963 LP
Bob Mould - Circle of Friends 2xLP
The Replacements - The Complete Inconcerated Live 3xLP
Slint - Breadcrumb Trail/ Good Morning, Captain 12"
The Unrighteous Brothers - Unchained Melody/You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' 7"
Hank Williams - March of Dimes 10"
Wipers - Is This Real LP
V/A Hillbillies in Hell: Volume X LP

First Release (press enough I can get it later?)

Lenny Bruce - Is Out Again LP
Dr. John - Remedies LP
Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um Redux 2xLP
Squirrel Nut Zippers - The Inevitable LP
V/A Wilcovered 2xLP

Last edited:
one can wish. I was happy as shit when I saw first mention of Resident Alien as I don’t know much at all about Space Hog let alone they had an album called Resident Alien

In The Meantime was definitely a banger in the 90s.. but it was no Dew Doo Man. I think the album got leaked somewhere on the innernets years back maybe? I want to say maybe the philaflava forums?

In The Meantime was definitely a banger in the 90s.. but it was no Dew Doo Man. I think the album got leaked somewhere on the innernets years back maybe? I want to say maybe the philaflava forums?
Yeah I believe you are right. I have it somewhere but it would be cool to get an official release.

Do we have any Australians here on the board that are going out that could possibly help me secure something? Amyl and the Sniffers are rereleasing their debut through Flightless but it's not making its way over to the states.
Hey mate - Melburnian here - can I help? Will be heading out on RSD for sure...
Meantime I would be eternally grateful to ANYONE who could grab me a copy of the Hackers soundtrack...

Back