RSD 2020

Is anyone still looking for The Church? My local store just posted a picture of it on they Facebook as part of their leftovers.

Miles looks like it'll be tough. I think I remember seeing it on my opening runs but I hit a couple locals afterwards. One of which still had some fairly high in demand items (Mingus and Chief Keef) and one that really caters to the more audiophile-favored RSD items and neither had a whiff of it.

Some titles popping up from Siren Records from the last drop and this one

Calexico

I grabbed a Miles. I didn’t get to ask if they have more copies.

here is a quick video of one crate of what is left. There are some other titles also and from previous months. Let me know if I can assist.

That Koyaanisqatsi is in very high demand...almost tempted to ask you to get it for me so I can be sure to get a copy, but I *should* have one on the way to me already so I'll be a reasonable person for once (just this once).

That Koyaanisqatsi is in very high demand...almost tempted to ask you to get it for me so I can be sure to get a copy, but I *should* have one on the way to me already so I'll be a reasonable person for once (just this once).

I hear ya. If have a scoop on another, if you're legitimately worried. I think mine may have shipped.

I hear ya. If have a scoop on another, if you're legitimately worried. I think mine may have shipped.

They charged me and I ordered it by speaking with someone on the phone, so I'm sure it'll work out...I'm just not used to not having a standard online order shipping email. If it falls through I am sure I can find another copy eventually once the flippers get tired of trying to price gouge.

I snagged a copy of Warren Zevon's Greatest Hits (According to Judd Apatow) on Saturday in the heat of the moment that I'm realizing now I probably won't listen to based on the streaming playlist. Soooo if anyone who didn't get a chance to snag it day-of wants it for cost ($17) plus shipping, hit me up.

Back