RSD 2019

it has music on it, cut into little grooves that when something small enough is rotated through (or the record is rotated with the item stationary) it produces sound and when hooked up to an electronic device the sound can be amplified for listening pleasure
I think your super hero alter ego should be named Pragmato.

My amazon order of the crow still says it should arrive June 10...we shall see;)

My Amazon order of Bill Evans in London still says it should arrive 8 July! Optimistic fingers crossed...🤞

My Lost In Translation still says June 26th but my copy of Blood On Black Wax was cancelled today.

Oddly enough I got an alert about 1 random "Used-Like New" copy of BOBW yesterday and jumped on it which should be arriving tomorrow.. I'm just hoping it has the 7" and isn't just the standard version.

The Amazon RSD roller coaster continues...

Amazon cancelled most of my RSD orders today, the same day a package with Heŕbie Hancock and the Grodeck Whipperjenny arrived. Even though a few items are yet to be cancelled, I think these records are going to be the last RSD buys I receive from them.

5 out of 50 or so means less than 10% fulfillment rate, even though the number could increase a bit.

Amazon cancelled most of my RSD orders today, the same day a package with Heŕbie Hancock and the Grodeck Whipperjenny arrived. Even though a few items are yet to be cancelled, I think these records are going to be the last RSD buys I receive from them.

5 out of 50 or so means less than 10% fulfillment rate, even though the number could increase a bit.

Just got the email that they cancelled my order of "The Crow Soundtrack". Can't say I'm surprised.

Got my Blood On Black Wax book today and the excitement went to disgust about 2-3 seconds after opening lol.. Somehow they were able to COMPLETELY bend a 250 page hardcover book with a 7".. It's almost like during a break the entire Warehouse crew took just took turns trying to bend it in half and then threw it in a big box and sent it to me.

So it looks like i'm going to strike out completely with the RSD releases through Amazon since the only one left now is Lost In Translation which i'm sure is just a matter of time.

Got my Blood On Black Wax book today and the excitement went to disgust about 2-3 seconds after opening lol.. Somehow they were able to COMPLETELY bend a 250 page hardcover book with a 7".. It's almost like during a break the entire Warehouse crew took just took turns trying to bend it in half and then threw it in a big box and sent it to me.

So it looks like i'm going to strike out completely with the RSD releases through Amazon since the only one left now is Lost In Translation which i'm sure is just a matter of time.

That really sucks. I got mine for a decent price on Discogs. Not sure what they are going for ATM.

I did get a notification that the full length Prom Night S/T has shipped.

This one sold out pretty quickly...

One of my locals had that Blood on Black Wax... I remember it wasn't cheap - but if you really want a copy, I can see if it's still there. I'm in PA so there's 6% sales tax, but I'd be happy to pick it up at cost for you.

I did get a notification that the full length Prom Night S/T has shipped.

Yeah, I thought about that one but I waited too long before it sold out ha.. Looks like they did a nice job with the soundtrack tho, hopefully the audio sounds as good as the package looks!

It seems to run around 40 or so on discogs so it's not a huge inflation at all. Just would have been a lot nicer at 26-28 instead.

One of my locals had that Blood on Black Wax... I remember it wasn't cheap - but if you really want a copy, I can see if it's still there. I'm in PA so there's 6% sales tax, but I'd be happy to pick it up at cost for you.

Thanks man, I appreciate the offer to do that but considering the money and time you spend it will probably be about the same as Discogs currently is since It's not really that badly priced at all compared to most sold out RSD stuff. Just would have been nice to get it under 30 versus a little over 40.

Thanks man, I appreciate the offer to do that but considering the money and time you spend it will probably be about the same as Discogs currently is since It's not really that badly priced at all compared to most sold out RSD stuff. Just would have been nice to get it under 30 versus a little over 40.

I haven’t been checking the prices. It’s a shame that happened to yours!

So I’m in Quebec City because my little one has a competition. Slipped out to stretch the legs and stumbled on a Sunrise records and found this one I missed out on RSD. Funny how things stick around like that in some places and sell out in minutes in others.04652613-1AA2-4983-98EA-5D4DC1BF3273.jpeg

ok gotta get back...

Last edited:
Back