RSD 2019

The Seven Mary Three - American Standard I sniped on Wargod's site this morning has shipped.

Annotation 2019-05-17 210600.jpg

Not sure how many of the yellow and black they had, but they were both sold out in about 5 minutes.

The best of little Walter was the best RSD thing I got this year. I should just buy everything sundazed puts outs I think.
This is a pretty good policy, particularly w/r/t blues albums. I haven’t been disappointed yet.

Hey, did anyone tell Plaidroom we moved? They’re good people and maybe one of you who has an email address can drop a note and tell him where to find us?

After mentioning last night about Amazon failing to fulfill any of my speculative RSD orders, I finally received the news of a credit card authorization (about $130).

Currently, only one (Ed O.G & da Bulldogs) entered the shipping process, but I am cautiously anticipating more to follow.

Thats good to hear! If you don't mind, out of Curiosity what are the other few that you were charged for?

Shit! I missed this! I was only able to get the black on RSD.

I got on WarGod's email list, and they sent out an email a few days before saying they have a very limited supply of all their RSD releases - including both variants of "American Standard".

The site got a big glitchy around 9 AM for a few minutes and I thought I was gonna be out of luck, but one refresh later I got on the page for the yellow version, ordered it, and clicked back on the page and it was sold out - the black one lasted a few minutes longer and then it was sold out, too.

I have a feeling they had 20 at the most of the yellow - it was essentially gone when the site came back up.

Didn't see it. Link?

Oh, I'm sorry. I posted it while I was practically falling asleep and did not think of posting the links.

They were listed under True Blue Music section of their site, it being the store where they sell non-Mosaic titles.

It appears the Evans sold out while I was asleep, but Montgomery is still there.

Have you actually seen anyone legit saying Amazon got things? I have read random people saying it but I bought a copy of Lost In Translation along with another RSD release and from the beginning I fully expected them both to not get fulfilled but i'd love to be surprised. I read somewhere that there were a bunch of batches of titles that weren't ready in time and it would be late this month or June so thats why they sold those copies to Amazon. It was just a random person claiming it though so nothing close to official.

I ordered LiT on Amazon. It has a mid-June ship date.

Am I the only one that was hyped about the Lee Perry RSD release? I couldn’t grab one that day, but was able to get the last copy from Plaid Room the day after.

Back