RSD 2019

Thackeraye

Just back from my local, and they still have a copy of Robyn’s Body Talk. If anyone wants it let me know. £34 plus postage to US if anyone wants it. There was a Ghost World OST there and a few others that I can’t remember.

Thought this was gonna be a more generalized RSD thread but its a sales thread thats been misplaced lol

Lets hijack and everyone list what they scored at 2019 RSD!

I got Bone Thugs E1999 & Spiderman

I did want that crow soundtrack and the greenday live but ah well.

Thought this was gonna be a more generalized RSD thread but its a sales thread thats been misplaced lol

Lets hijack and everyone list what they scored at 2019 RSD!

I got Bone Thugs E1999 & Spiderman

I did want that crow soundtrack and the greenday live but ah well.
It can be whatever you want it to be! Post away!

I backed off and checked out on following anything about the RSD Lost in Translation release. Was there ever any more info on how or why a supposed 8000 copies were so hard to find?

Only 6 months and 6 days til Black Friday Records Store Day!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone remember when that smaller list comes out? Last year there were so many good picks IMO, especially if Pilot Talk (Curren$y) would've made it to the shelves!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite pick of the rsd has been Fanfarlo: reservoir. Anyone else snag this? I went in blind, but it was my priority get (along with Robyn). ROG has been my go to, two years straight. Last year being BABY Huey. And that is str8 up fire

This year was my first proper RSD. I was lucky to get Death Grips and the last Jeff Buckley so that was good. I didn't think I could really afford the Mighty Boosh radio series release, but now I'm regretting that, I can't believe how much it's being scalped for!

I backed off and checked out on following anything about the RSD Lost in Translation release. Was there ever any more info on how or why a supposed 8000 copies were so hard to find?
It's been said that shipments this year were really bad. Lots of things got lost. Warner Brothers were one of the worst. Some stuff ended up being sold on Amazon.

It's been said that shipments this year were really bad. Lots of things got lost. Warner Brothers were one of the worst. Some stuff ended up being sold on Amazon.

Have you actually seen anyone legit saying Amazon got things? I have read random people saying it but I bought a copy of Lost In Translation along with another RSD release and from the beginning I fully expected them both to not get fulfilled but i'd love to be surprised. I read somewhere that there were a bunch of batches of titles that weren't ready in time and it would be late this month or June so thats why they sold those copies to Amazon. It was just a random person claiming it though so nothing close to official.

I bought the two Frank Black albums and I'm waiting for the Flaming Lips one to arrive.

Back