RSD 2019

Have you actually seen anyone legit saying Amazon got things? I have read random people saying it but I bought a copy of Lost In Translation along with another RSD release and from the beginning I fully expected them both to not get fulfilled but i'd love to be surprised. I read somewhere that there were a bunch of batches of titles that weren't ready in time and it would be late this month or June so thats why they sold those copies to Amazon. It was just a random person claiming it though so nothing close to official.

I placed orders for close to 50 RSD items with Amazon US and not one title has shipped thus far, with almost half of them cancelled due to inability to fulfill.

I placed orders for close to 50 RSD items with Amazon US and not one title has shipped thus far, with almost half of them cancelled due to inability to fulfill.

That really sux man.

If I ever see a guy walking around with an amazon tag on his shirt ill call him a douche for ya.

Do you think its because of your location? I always felt Amazon gave far less shits about people outside of its prime areas

I still have an open order for The Crow s/t, but I doubt it will ever ship.

It is "Expected by Jun 10"

It was essentially a hail mary - as no stores around me locally got any in. I don't know where the 8000 copies of that one ended up.

My favorite pick of the rsd has been Fanfarlo: reservoir. Anyone else snag this? I went in blind, but it was my priority get (along with Robyn). ROG has been my go to, two years straight. Last year being BABY Huey. And that is str8 up fire
Would have got the Fanfarlo reissue if it hadn’t been £40.

Depends on whether you're buying from Amazon or from a third-party seller on the marketplace.

That really sux man.

If I ever see a guy walking around with an amazon tag on his shirt ill call him a douche for ya.

Do you think its because of your location? I always felt Amazon gave far less shits about people outside of its prime areas

Well, I did not expect to receive them in the first place, so I am not that disappointed. Besides, I ended up getting everything I wanted except for Bone Thugz-N-Harmony elsewhere. :)

But I do wonder a little bit at times. I order things that are listed to be in stock and occassionally get pushed back in cue. For example, Joni Mitchell's Court and Spark was in stock when I jumped on the $6 deal, but I am still waiting for the shipment notice.

FWIW, I am a Prime member because I hate missing out on those Prime-only deals. ;)

Well, I did not expect to receive them in the first place, so I am not that disappointed. Besides, I ended up getting everything I wanted except for Bone Thugz-N-Harmony elsewhere. :)

But I do wonder a little bit at times. I order things that are listed to be in stock and occassionally get pushed back in cue. For example, Joni Mitchell's Court and Spark was in stock when I jumped on the $6 deal, but I am still waiting for the shipment notice.

FWIW, I am a Prime member because I hate missing out on those Prime-only deals. ;)

They have prime in korea? interesting.

Does korea have its own pressing plants?

They have prime in korea? interesting.

Does korea have its own pressing plants?

No, we don't have Amazon Korea yet. I am a US prime member.

We do have a vinyl pressing plant (which was featured on a network TV show this evening coincidentally), but it is so small that most Korean companies issuing vinyl go to places like GZ, Optimal, and a plant in China whose name escapes me at the moment.

No, we don't have Amazon Korea yet. I am a US prime member.

We do have a vinyl pressing plant (which was featured on a network TV show this evening coincidentally), but it is so small that most Korean companies issuing vinyl go to places like GZ, Optimal, and a plant in China whose name escapes me at the moment.

The plant that does exist has it printed anything I might know about ? (Hiphop)

I have never heard a korean song I dont think.. (is psy from korea?)

Link me something from korea that you proud off :) I will link u an aussie track.. itll be a nice trade? lol

I still have an open order for The Crow s/t, but I doubt it will ever ship.

It is "Expected by Jun 10"

It was essentially a hail mary - as no stores around me locally got any in. I don't know where the 8000 copies of that one ended up.
My local store, one that was actually listed on the VMP website as the best in Oklahoma, literally got only 2 copies of the Crow soundtrack. It was nuts.

The plant that does exist has it printed anything I might know about ? (Hiphop)

I have never heard a korean song I dont think.. (is psy from korea?)

Link me something from korea that you proud off :) I will link u an aussie track.. itll be a nice trade? lol

I don't think they pressed any hip-hop. (Psy is indeed from here.) The company has mostly issued old Korean pop and rock titles and produced a few jazz albums.

Their latest project is to reissue the debut album of Light and Salt, a soft-rock fusion-jazz trio from the 80s. I am linking their best-known song called "The Shampoo Fairy." Not sure if I am proud of it, but I used to enjoy this a lot and will probably pick up a vinyl copy when it comes out later this month.

I don't think they pressed any hip-hop. (Psy is indeed from here.) The company has mostly issued old Korean pop and rock titles and produced a few jazz albums.

Their latest project is to reissue the debut album of Light and Salt, a soft-rock fusion-jazz trio from the 80s. I am linking their best-known song called "The Shampoo Fairy." Not sure if I am proud of it, but I used to enjoy this a lot and will probably pick up a vinyl copy when it comes out later this month.

Thank you kind sir for your link :)

Here is yours.

Aus is a music big dog so you probably heard alot of AUS music but this is something alot more underground and its just entertaining haha

The only RSD release I didn't get was the Billy Joel live album...listened to it on spotify and it's a solid set. I was balking a bit at the $30 price tag day of and doubt I'd pay more than that now but would grab it if I stumbled across it.

After mentioning last night about Amazon failing to fulfill any of my speculative RSD orders, I finally received the news of a credit card authorization (about $130).

Currently, only one (Ed O.G & da Bulldogs) entered the shipping process, but I am cautiously anticipating more to follow.

Back