Rock, Alt-Rock, Indie Rock, Psych Rock, Shoegaze, Punk, Noise Rock, Emocore, etc.

Happy New Year! Here are a few things I enjoyed over the last few months of '21...

JOHN(TIMESTWO) - Nocturnal Manoeuvres (punk / noise rock)

KEG - Assembly EP (post-punk from Brighton)

Worst Party Ever - Dartland (short & sweet bursts of emo)

Gustaf - Audio Drag for Ego Slobs (art-punk / post-punk)

Every Time I Die - Radical (punk / hardcore / metalcore) [Total return to form for ETID. Andy from Manchester Orchestra makes a cameo.]

This is a little older but i just discovered the video today and it is beautiful

I nabbed it digitally on Bandcamp Friday, but Broken Hearts Are Blue just now teased the announcement of the 2xLP release of their latest in the next few weeks.

Checked out mizuirono_inu on a whim—a recent addition to Virgin Babylon Records—and this shit is wild. Kinda giving me TWIABP-style genre bender. Adjacency to The Armed also seems like a fair assessment to offer.

Art rock/post hardcore/Noise pop/etc.

CW: Self harm (brief depiction)

If anyone who picked up Deftones' White Pony 20th Anniversary set finds that they have 2 Black Stallion disc 2s, I'd be more than happy to trade you my extra Black Stallion disc 1. Seems dupes were a common problem with this release.

Just found this cool little punk band that rips!

Hell yeah! That album was fun asf and the lead singer seems like a legitimate badass.. Hopefully I can catch a live show some time but went ahead and got a vinyl copy for now.. Thanks for awesome rec. good sir! I haven't been digging in the punk scene much lately so I likely would have never found them.

Hell yeah! That album was fun asf and the lead singer seems like a legitimate badass.. Hopefully I can catch a live show some time but went ahead and got a vinyl copy for now.. Thanks for awesome rec. good sir! I haven't been digging in the punk scene much lately so I likely would have never found them.
Yay! Glad you enjoy them! I think I was searching some larger retailer like soundofvinyl and just did a filter to "newest" and looked for anything that had a low stock quantity. This popped up and seemed way out of place so I gave it a listen and fell in love immediately. Ordered direct from the band without ever listening to the whole album.

Back