Restocks/Represses

They're an alright shop. I've ordered a few things from them and had no problems.
Can also confirm they are solid. Their own pressings are often....meh....but I did order the Raphael Saadiq reissue from them a week or two ago. It shipped the following day and arrived really quick and safely.

What's the deal on these reissues? Any good? I have all of these as original pressings but I could use cleaner copies of a few.
i believe @Russ I is right that the reissues are just broken out from the box. I don't personally own any of them but I did just order the KG AAA cut of War's Greatest Hits from JPC this week...

Hey, I was told by the label owner that the second pressing of this just came in on Friday. Less than 250 left on red vinyl.

All girl 70s punk:

Seems to be cheaper on discogs? Although not sure with shipping. Pretty sure it's this one:

Doubt it's the numbered version like their description says as that was only for RSD I think.
This is the one I have that is unnumbered…
The “misprint” is a bit inconsequential in that the jacket lists “Beeswax” as the first track on Side C as opposed to the last track on Side B. It’s unnumbered though. If they corrected the jacket for this most recent reissue then someone should ideally create a new Discogs entry.

This is the one I have that is unnumbered…
The “misprint” is a bit inconsequential in that the jacket lists “Beeswax” as the first track on Side C as opposed to the last track on Side B. It’s unnumbered though. If they corrected the jacket for this most recent reissue then someone should ideally create a new Discogs entry.
For some reason I bought the ORG a really long time ago at a shop that I grew to hate. I definitely had no clue what ORG or Pallas meant at the time. The shop started holding back RSD items to sell at flipper prices and they have a fairly large discogs business where they charge insane prices on most items.

Hey, I was told by the label owner that the second pressing of this just came in on Friday. Less than 250 left on red vinyl.

All girl 70s punk:

You used my favorite words "all girl punk"...

Back