Pre-Order Thread

1660944592774.png

So I missed out on the test press, but I still kinda feel like I won the lottery on this one, haha.
View attachment 149134

Nice. I’m pretty happy with mine also but I would like to score one of the KB test presses someday. They go fast. There’s one Regenerator TP on Cogs for the really devoted :)

022FFFF5-5BBC-4FF6-88CC-33AE9E958A3C.png

Anyone remember the Injury Reserve BtTIGtP vinyl that they sold like a year ago? Still have heard nothing from either the band, the shop, or anyone really.
Yeah, been waiting patiently. I moved since ordering that record, and I got in touch with them this July to make sure my address was changed on the order. They responded within a few days, but didn't mention an updated date for shipping out the record. You may want to shoot them an email and see if they have a date.

New Sleep Dopesmoker variant via Thirdman Records, with cannabis leaves pressed in the PVC. Haha. Preorders are active this Friday via TMR. Dont have a link or a time, sorry.

View attachment 149336

Hey TMR, you ever press a record...
View attachment 149335
You know what’d go perfect with that? That Sleep Vault. Yep. Super nice. Real product. I know a guy. 👀

Back